What's your favorite gum?

bionic commando..

Re: What's your favorite gun?

blah as far as safety goes, that trigger safety on the glock is bullshit.

it wont save you if it gets caught on your giant hyphy belt buckle as you're pulling it out of your pants.

I'm not really a fan of DAO

I'll take a SA/DA any day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feel me i just dont like the idea of having niggas running up on me trying to see whassup and then me having to switch a lever on the side of my gat to start dumpin on fools ya feel me?

The safety becomes a 2nd nature, esp on a 1911. It is right at your thumb, with a little practice you can have it off by the time you are at full draw no problem.

I think mainly I just "feel" that the 1911 styles are way safer guns, Glocks are not dangerous, theyre just more open to fuck ups, but really its all in whose holding it.

With a class 3 the ATF can come knocking and you are required to let them into your house to check on the class 3 item. but only the class 3 item. They cant search your whole house just cause they fell like it.

suppressed.jpg

Im actually waiting on a call back on my suppressor, bought it almost 2 months ago and stil no word back from ATF, fuckers take there sweet ass time.

From what ive been told from some ATF agents and other officers, there not going to show up just to inspect my supressor, you have to fuck up and then there going to show up in a bad way. just like the parts rule on imported guns, there not going to show up just to count parts.

I just want chrome so if I need to take it out they definatly see the shit because it looks flashy and scares the piss out of someone and I really really wont have to use it...

For real? Thats actually a really good way to get killed.

on top of that brandishing a weapon without using it is also a crime in some states.

Not talkin shit just read up on some shit before you get yourself in trouble.

"They cant search your whole house just cause they fell like it."

thats what they tell you...

just think about waco.

and if you actually had to use the class 3 gun, you would probably be in more trouble than the guy breaking in your house.

but still... just being able to own some class 3 stuff is worth it, i guess.

and if you actually had to use the class 3 gun, you would probably be in more trouble than the guy breaking in your house.

but still... just being able to own some class 3 stuff is worth it, i guess.

depending on what state you live in. i know down here.. its completely legal to shoot some on who is unwanted and on your property. hell even if i didnt have my concealed carry, i could keep a loaded gun in my glovebox with out locking the glovebox and still be legit.