British man Guy Fawkes himself in the ass

GnomeToys

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061109/od_afp/britainhealthfire

Thu Nov 9, 7:38 AM ET LONDON (AFP) - A man was rushed to hospital in Britain with severe internal injuries after trying to launch a powerful firework from his bottom, an ambulance service spokesman said.

It is thought that the 22-year-old could have been trying to imitate a scene from "Jackass: The Movie", a controversial film featuring a series of edgy pranks.

Footage of the incident in Sunderland, north-east England, was captured on a mobile phone by a gang of youths and shows a white flash followed by hysterical laughter and a youth shouting: "Ha ha ha ha," followed by an expletive.

A spokesman for the North East ambulance service said: "We received a call stating there was a male who had a firework in his bottom and it was bleeding."

He is now recovering in a Sunderland hospital after sustaining internal injuries including a scorched colon.

The incident took place on November 5, when Britons light bonfires and let off fireworks to commemorate a 17th century plot to blow up the Houses of Parliament.

The crappy (no pun intended) camera phone video referred to in the article is on Youtube already, of course:

Discuss.

Remember, remember, the fifth of november,

the anal gunpowder treason and plot

i see no reason why the anal gunpowder treason,

should ever be forgot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i was a little boy, perhaps around the age of 8 or 9, i would sit in the bathtub. staring. contemplating. about what, i'm not sure. different things. occassionally i would release a warm intestinal gas from my lower abdomen, exiting my anal region. i would often marvel at the wonderous nature and motion of the gaseous bubble rising from the lower extremeties of the bathtub up to the surface -- like a whale coming up to release air from its blowhole. the bubble would then pop, and soon thereafter, a stench would fill the air.

when i was a little boy, perhaps around the age of 8 or 9, i would sit in the bathtub. staring. contemplating. about what, i'm not sure. different things. occassionally i would release a warm intestinal gas from my lower abdomen, exiting my anal region. i would often marvel at the wonderous nature and motion of the gaseous bubble rising from the lower extremeties of the bathtub up to the surface -- like a whale coming up to release air from its blowhole. the bubble would then pop, and soon thereafter, a stench would fill the air.

Haven't you posted this exact thing before??

One of the things I've forgotten... but, there's a named principle which states that gas under pressure attains higher temperature than gas at a lower pressure... so, I learned about this in 7th grade (so I was what..? 12?) and I reasoned that this is why bathtub farts are so much more foul than the regular 'poot'... it's about +.25 atmospheres where your sphincter rests on the tub floor so it has that much more time/pressure to bake up a 'tasty one'...

Wow... I wonder if this varies inversly by proportion, so like, if you farted in the tub in Aspen it would smell like lilacs..?