DIA DE LOS MUERTOS (DAY OF THE DEAD)

notyourboy

TODAY IS NOVEMBER 2ND, 2006 AND IT IS DIA DE LOS MUERTOS, AKA IN THE US " DAY OF THE DEAD. I CELEBRATE THE PASSING OF MY LOVED ONES EVERY YEAR, WHETHER ITS HAVING A PARTY, PARADE PROCESSION IN THE SF MISSION, MAKING AN ALTER, OR GOING TO THE CEMETARY. IT IS ALL ABOUT CELEBRATION AND NOT MOURNING. PLEASE POST PICS OF THE ONES YOU LOVE AND OTHERS, EVEN IF YOU DON'T LOVE THEM. LET THE CELEBRATION BEGIN :D :D :D :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
I dont like Suavefellapart2... I dont likem one bit...

I wouldnt go that far....I am all about giving people a second chance.

Suave is just misunderstood amonst the e-thugs of channel zero.

I mean he means well, working class stiff, traditional skinhead. Doesn really fit the mold of most people on this site.

But little does Suave know that Sneakz used to hang with the Skins back in the day....even was in a SHARP chapter...yeah Sneakerz doesnt wear the bomber or cut his hair short anymore...but its still there, so I understand a little about Suave and his hooliganisms.

Suave is okay with me, he is a little jumpy but he is okay.

TODAY IS NOVEMBER 2ND, 2006 AND IT IS DIA DE LOS MUERTOS, AKA IN THE US " DAY OF THE DEAD. I CELEBRATE THE PASSING OF MY LOVED ONES EVERY YEAR, WHETHER ITS HAVING A PARTY, PARADE PROCESSION IN THE SF MISSION, MAKING AN ALTER, OR GOING TO THE CEMETARY. IT IS ALL ABOUT CELEBRATION AND NOT MOURNING. PLEASE POST PICS OF THE ONES YOU LOVE AND OTHERS, EVEN IF YOU DON'T LOVE THEM. LET THE CELEBRATION BEGIN :D :D :D :D

umm. dia de los muertos was on the first

you know everytime i start to think that this board is overrun with idiots with their o rly? or pee in her but, no homo shit, someone says something actually intelligent or brilliantly sarcastic....eastbaypiratehouse.......if i had any gold stars or something of the sort theyd be going to you.