DIA DE LOS MUERTOS (DAY OF THE DEAD)

notyourboy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first of all, suavefella, werent you the person who had Skinhead Hardcore in your John Hancock?

And He Got Clapped you should never post in spanish again until you can fluently speak, read, and WRITE in spanish... its a lot harder to get the message across when you are typing rather than speaking....

On Friday night I was with my pops at La Ofrenda under the Spring St. bridge in Los Angeles.. He did an alter for his family.. It was moving to say the least.. I think only two of his 5 or 6 brothers are alive now.. All have passed in the last couple of years.. I'll post pics if he remembers to email them to me..

first of all, suavefella, werent you the person who had Skinhead Hardcore in your John Hancock?

And He Got Clapped you should never post in spanish again until you can fluently speak, read, and WRITE in spanish... its a lot harder to get the message across when you are typing rather than speaking....

aqui....

oh i mean OK

Guest R@ndomH3ro

What does that have to do with Suavefellas thread?

they had this big thing on the saturday before in LA.

On the Whittier Blvd. bridge in Boyle Heights/East Los Angeles.

It's one of those dope concrete bridges you see in alot of LA movies where dudes are getting chased, jump off the bridge and into the riverbed.

but anyways it was dope. they and a stage set up on whittier and had stands and booths all the way onto the bridge.

food, local artists (mexican-american,asian,crackers,etc.) ;)

i wish i woulda took flicks.