Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Love the DC thread!!! Where DC's truest bad-ass kings call out kids new to graffiti and want to fight them because um....um....um........

And who told SIME that I write Gator? Someone please set him straight. Haven't even been to your city in years, just amuse myself reading your thread :p

Much love from Cali bitcheees

You shouldve ran with it gator is much better

Damn that hurt ... I'm glad to see ppl can't take jokes and get they undies all wet over some lil shit when I'm sure evryones joked on one another and you got to go threw the stage were you get clowned on and you either get better or quit crying

^ yeah player but the fact is you been in the same room with dude and you never said shit to him, jokes are between friends, not those attempting to look down on someone and like I said you just got where you are after a loooooong time of being wack, during that time when you were learning you had a lot of support from writers who are better than you and those folks did not player hate you simply because you were not as good as them, did they? The answer is no. To that end the only reason I am posting this in public is because you seem to not be able to wrap your brain around it, maybe you should be more like DLO and focus on school instead of digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Sorry for the DAD sermon but this hate needs to stop.

P.S. know its still all love though

damn, no need to pull cards, you all feel so tough about somebody wack then get him better and tell him not to post the wack shit, 187 was just joking and said so, does dlo need his team of lawyers to come on here and talk shit? and really if its all love then a simple pm would have been enough "yo kid its all good but dont clown dlo".

and as far as i know they were beefing when that spot was done, so yeah he did it on purpose, and since its been settled.

BUMP those pics FAINT

Gonna retaliate to that AERA diss. ill give it a few weeks till im back in DC then its on.

HAHAHA! retaliate to who's dis? how you gonna give me a compliment then go straight to talkin some bullshit about dissin someone kick it with? check yourself before your lil legs start movin' faster then you can run feel me?, thanks for the comment but you might be better off stayin over there sahnny

BUMP those pics FAINT

Gonna retaliate to that AERA diss. ill give it a few weeks till im back in DC then its on.

Here's the thing faggot I know EXACTLY who you are and I will fucking beat you for every letter of your wack ass name you did a hollow and over my tag so fuck you learn your place and stay off KGB before shit gets ugly