Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
beef means that if you see the person you got beef with, you stay and fight, not run away like the BITCHES you are, yeah you know who you are. i wish i was around, i would be taking this shit to your front door...

speakn the truth, but they were out numbered, it was 2 of them n only 1 of the other dude, HAHAHAHA COLD SKIRTS

i'll be short and to the point: obviously kgb crew is at war with the toys in dcb and the bammas in 2dk decided to hold their nuts. anyone aligned w/ those crews should drop them NOW. there will be no squashing the beef. those are dead crews and will have nothing else running, red line or streets ever. ANY graf flying dcb or 2dk flags WILL be dissed, i don't care who it is. legal walls are not part of this beef. if i catch you on the street you better be able to run like fucking track stars and believe me, we will be looking. dlo and munk, i don't blame you for running from me like bitches. i was def going to fuck both of you up. i do blame munk for crossing aera out and not even signing his name and i blame dlo for not even trying to go over me w/ a throwie or a hollow. faggot-ass eon taught you wrong. there is no rule in dc graf but do not go over kgb. you better go back and ask him why he's putting you out there when he's got nothing on the streets to risk. i am on the streets every night and you do not want to meet me there. ask the 2 track stars from 2DudesKissing if they cleaned their shorts yet. or as dlo says: "oh, shit! oh, shit! oh, shit!"

you bammas can post all the bullshit you want. i'm not gonna read it. if you wanna step to me: its common knowledge where to find me. if you wanna drop 2dk or dcb, holler at me. you figure it out. and for everyone else: i'm doing this for dc graf. ive been here since back in the day and i'm tired of seeing these bammas drag it down. fucking do a fill-in on the street and earn my respect. race me for georgia avenue. something. you've been listening to bamma-ass eon go on and on about rules and 3ds and all that bullshit and none of you know how to bomb. and i'm talking about street bombing. that is what this thread is about: "brick slayers"... i've gone over 1 fucking hollow from you faggots and million lame-ass tags in the last 2 weeks. i did more fills on saturday night than ive seen from your whole crew. see you in the streets. and you WILL see me.

i'll be short and to the point: obviously kgb crew is at war with the toys in dcb and the bammas in 2dk decided to hold their nuts. anyone aligned w/ those crews should drop them NOW. there will be no squashing the beef. those are dead crews and will have nothing else running, red line or streets ever. ANY graf flying dcb or 2dk flags WILL be dissed, i don't care who it is. legal walls are not part of this beef. if i catch you on the street you better be able to run like fucking track stars and believe me, we will be looking. dlo and munk, i don't blame you for running from me like bitches. i was def going to fuck both of you up. i do blame munk for crossing aera out and not even signing his name and i blame dlo for not even trying to go over me w/ a throwie or a hollow. faggot-ass eon taught you wrong. there is no rule in dc graf but do not go over kgb. you better go back and ask him why he's putting you out there when he's got nothing on the streets to risk. i am on the streets every night and you do not want to meet me there. ask the 2 track stars from 2DudesKissing if they cleaned their shorts yet. or as dlo says: "oh, shit! oh, shit! oh, shit!"

you bammas can post all the bullshit you want. i'm not gonna read it. if you wanna step to me: its common knowledge where to find me. if you wanna drop 2dk or dcb, holler at me. you figure it out. and for everyone else: i'm doing this for dc graf. ive been here since back in the day and i'm tired of seeing these bammas drag it down. fucking do a fill-in on the street and earn my respect. race me for georgia avenue. something. you've been listening to bamma-ass eon go on and on about rules and 3ds and all that bullshit and none of you know how to bomb. and i'm talking about street bombing. that is what this thread is about: "brick slayers"... i've gone over 1 fucking hollow from you faggots and million lame-ass tags in the last 2 weeks. i did more fills on saturday night than ive seen from your whole crew. see you in the streets. and you WILL see me.

YO! c'mon man. why did a legal wall I paint get ragged by KGB..im not going to get into this, on the gounce. i'll call you..and we can talk like respectful gentlemen. one