Wash DC

colonisms

wow, your comeback is im already gone? haha. i might be gone but you are still scared...

how the fuck is anyone scared? scared of what? not scared of you cause you can't do shit

scared of ultra? come on

ultra is a joke all these writers laugh about this dude always trying to act like hes a regulator or some shit

ultra aint about shit and neither r u

both of you r living in the past on some shit you did 20 years ago.

maybe you should focus on your life and stop trying to live vicariously through kids or the internet CAST

you keep talking about some beef going to someones house because on maybe 2 occassions you had beef and confronted the person

REally? you cant keep holding on to that shit forever dude. It aint gangsta so stop trying to act like you go hard

you had a gun back in the day and so you wrote 44 next to your shit or something right? STOP PERPETRATING!!! Stop trying to protect some tag you have running or some faded ass throw up. Its been a while dude. so just give it up and stop being lame

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
all you little fucking toys are doing the same fucking thing tcb did, creating a bunch of new accounts so that you can deny shit later on. fuck all you bitches...

and smk, you know you are my brother, ive known you for more than 20 years, but somewhere along the line you have to stop holding this kid's hand and let him be a man. the same kid that went over me went over the last sev piece on the line, check him on that. and really if it was about beef then its all good, but what gets me its the lying, i have communicated with your little apprentice thru a common friend and all i got was more lies, and maybe you can skill him on the fact that you dont run when you see whoever you beefing with, you stay and fight like we would have done, right? i know you are doing right by your boy and you know i respect that, but people have to be held accountable for their actions, when you reach 30 you cant keep hiding behind somebodys back forever, be it you or cert...

cast primo. what ever gave you the impression i was holding anybodys hand. last dude i took under my wing was SEST..hell yea u stand up. however like i said the page before. i give no respect to anyone until these writers act like some gentlemen with intelect.

Im gonna slide through dc this week, I expect to see a throwup warzone out there with all this talk.

^^^^ don't bother..... The city's buff squad is whoopin both they asses...........LOL........

we know where you all live, and we know where you hang out. watch your back.

Yousa toughguy huh?....Why you online talking tough when you aint...... ;)

your right Cast........ this does remind me of an old beef.... "we know where you live, what you drive, where you work, watch your back blah blah blah".......... and we aint doing shit but running our mouths online..... Your nephews simply aint you money.....that's just what it is.....and at our age, I'd hope you'd steer them down the opposite path from the life you lead when you were their age.... do right by them and help keep them OUT of trouble...you should probably deal with the lies, deceipt and disrespect ya nephews are pullin off before you confront others on the same shit.......... outside of this 2dkgb bullshit..... they still have a lesson to learn...........

SMK...... weren't we supposed to battle for that crown ten years ago???? :lol:

Glad to be able to still talk shit to you a decade later my elder..........................

Much Respect.......

"this is where "teaching" graffiti, goes wrong"..... YOU BOTH FAILED!..............

LEAVE THE BULLYBULLSHIT IMA TOUGHGUY NEGATIVE SHIT ALONE FELLAS......THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE BIGGER AND WITH MORE HEART..... RATHER FOCUS ON SKILLZ AND UPS, NEW SPOTS ETC...... YOUR ALL A LIL TOO WORRIED ABOUT THE NEXT MAN WHEN YOU COULD BE PUTTIN THAT ENERGY INTO YASELVES............ YOUR ALL BEING BLINDED BY YOUR ELDERS OPINIONS....FUCK AFFILIATIONS... LIVE YA LIFE FOR YASELVES... STAND ON YOUR OWN TWO AND DO YOU... NOT WHAT YOUR BEING TOLD TO DO.........

funny that all you can come up is closet racism and attacks on religion when your fucking wack ass crew wants to preach love and unity, your hate is that 20 years later we still have more fame than you ever will and you scared cause you are on here talking shit from a new account and being anonymous. yeah my shit is faded but im still more up that you ever will, if you werent scared of ultra, why did you run away? why did you create a fake account? come on, with that racist shit you playing yourself and your crew, maybe spc can put you down in his klan... google buenos aires, its actually a bigger and more modern city than dc, althought if it were up to me i would have never left, but hey theres no cure for ignorance and theres even less of a cure for being a pussy. and maybe one day youll be too old for graf, im 37 and still bombing, but since you say and see graffiti as something you do when you are young you will never understand, so quit now...

The only one in a closet is your gay ass

im not with 2dk never have never will

Oh wow your in a modern city! how good for you! were all so proud of you!

you keep talking about SPC TBC old beef you should see a psychiatrist cause your living in the shadows of days gone by

Cast you are lame. Your letters are the same for the past 20 years. You BARELY paint. Your not up and have no credibility. Stop trying to rep on 12oz. Its lame. Stop being lame. Your so lame.

And graffiti is for anyone, except for bitch ass bamas like you and ULTRA that have ZERO talent, DON'T paint, and spend their lives online trying to represent.

ok spc, you have so many accounts and you pm from so many i cant keep track. took me a minute but figured you out... should have figured it out by your racist posts, my bad, another one on the ignore list... i suggest you move to arizona, where you are free to call the cops on us brown ones and not celebrate mlk, meanwhile keep riding your donkey to the general store you country ass, king of inner maryland county...

on a serious note and this is beyond the beef, my apologies to 2dk for involving you with this dick rider and assuming it was one of you. i couldnt figure you guys to be down with that racist shit and i was mistaken, so i apologize. now back to our regularly scheduled beef...

haha, geez, for being a white proud american like your nazi tattoos show, you sure are dumb, maybe 2nd grade was too hard and you had to drop out, but heres a free lesson, its only your when its possesive, when you are speaking of somebody its you're or you are... welcome...

explain what is racist? team america? r u kidding me? u r an idiot cast. this is not spc. but it is funny to keep seeing you talking about SPC. SPC is a toy.

Im saying if you like SPC so much why don't you marry him? You KEEP talking about SPC.

Of course an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT THAT HAS BEEN DEPORTED FOR DRUG POSESSION, VANDALISM, WEAPON POSESSION would think that an immigration law was racist. YOUR AN IDIOT.

YOUR an ETHUG Cast. That is all. YOU HAVE NOTHING, NOTHING Running in DC. But you KEEP coming on here talking about how your beefing with people. What the fuck r u thinking? I mean you are not in this country, you aint been in well over a decade. What the fuck is wrong with you?

GET A FUCKING LIFE DUDE!

YOUR DELUSIONAL DUDE. ANd you KEEP talking about RACISM because of a film clip that is FUNNY AS FUCK. BUT YOUR DUMB ASS KEEPS using racist lingo. WHAT THE FUCK DUDE.

I really understand that your an idiot with a 7th grade education and that your pissed of at America for deporting your drug dealing wanna be gangsta ass. Cmon dude give it up. Noone gives a fuck about your 15 year old graff career.

Now look at it you got ARIN of all people defending you. TOY ASS ARIN who has SHIT TO DO WITH REAL GRAFFITI! Im saying this toy is about as old as your ass but still be up in this bitch trying to talk shit. Yall bitches are LAME

Oh my... where do I start.

This beef is lame. I don't know what school of graffiti all of you come from, but I do know this....

I moved to DC a while back, and the only crews that I've seen putting in real work the last 2 years are the following:

N4N

GA

KGB

ATB (Mostly Moe, but I know Coma and them used to kill it, like it or not.)

That's about it.

The school of graffiti that I come from is simple. The more the risk, the more the reward. Have honor when dealing with writers and other people. Don't be a snitch/rat. Etc. You all know the code (or, actually it seems like you don't.)

Doing pieces legally, or at chill spots (yes, the Red Line is a chill spot,) is mediocre at best. It's cool when people do it big, or with style, but this doesn't make you a credible writer. Neither does hitting up paint pen and streaker tags on bike racks or in bathrooms. Stickers are almost worthless. I admit, that I partake in these activities with the exception of the stickers (lame, imho.)

In the real world of graff, writers are defined by their prowess at getting spots and getting over (acquiring paint, etc.) I've only met a handful of people in this city who get down like that, and that's who I roll with. They are all affiliated somehow with the list of crews above. Anybody who tries to front on this is seriously delusional. I'm not going to mention any names, but you all know who the masters of getting busy are. These kids bomb more than you, they rack more than you, and they're true to themselves in this life. Y'all are a bunch of half steppin' wannabes trying to gain fame by picking a fight with the most established G's in the business. It's an old tactic and it works, but only if you come hard. This shit's a joke to me.

explain what is racist? team america? r u kidding me? u r an idiot cast. this is not spc. but it is funny to keep seeing you talking about SPC. SPC is a toy.

Im saying if you like SPC so much why don't you marry him? You KEEP talking about SPC.

Of course an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT THAT HAS BEEN DEPORTED FOR DRUG POSESSION, VANDALISM, WEAPON POSESSION would think that an immigration law was racist. YOUR AN IDIOT.

YOUR an ETHUG Cast. That is all. YOU HAVE NOTHING, NOTHING Running in DC. But you KEEP coming on here talking about how your beefing with people. What the fuck r u thinking? I mean you are not in this country, you aint been in well over a decade. What the fuck is wrong with you?

GET A FUCKING LIFE DUDE!

YOUR DELUSIONAL DUDE. ANd you KEEP talking about RACISM because of a film clip that is FUNNY AS FUCK. BUT YOUR DUMB ASS KEEPS using racist lingo. WHAT THE FUCK DUDE.

I really understand that your an idiot with a 7th grade education and that your pissed of at America for deporting your drug dealing wanna be gangsta ass. Cmon dude give it up. Noone gives a fuck about your 15 year old graff career.

Now look at it you got ARIN of all people defending you. TOY ASS ARIN who has SHIT TO DO WITH REAL GRAFFITI! Im saying this toy is about as old as your ass but still be up in this bitch trying to talk shit. Yall bitches are LAME

apparently it didnt sink in, its not your, its YOU'RE... and i didnt get deported from America since i still live in America, and since you seem to be an INS agent, i wasnt in the United States Of America Illegaly, i had a green card. you are (correct usage) racist because you talk shit to ultra based on religion, and you are glad i got deported to my 3rd world country, which i must say i now live in a better neighborhood that early 90s shaw (do you even know where that is?). racism is thinking that you are better based on your race, your (correct usage) ignorant ass cant understand that since you cant understand 2nd or 3rd grade grammar, and i never called America racist, just your (again right usage) dumb ass.

anyway, spc, you dont fake anybody with that fake name, why are you even on here? if i dont have anything up in dc now, you never had anything up in dc ever, and you come here and dickride a beef that doesnt come close to involving you, as a matter of fact, if both crews were fighting and you came thru i can almost assure they would stop just to beat your ass. like i should have done before... IGNORE and on your way...

i remember when graf was about who was the most up not who could start a new account the fastest... btw i work full time as an artist and part time as a bouncer since the early 90's. just about everybody knows where i work. i'm the head bouncer now. come see me and we can test the skills for real. if all these writers think i'm a joke, how come no ones stepped up? most writers are cool w me and support me in the anti-snitch/ anti-weasel movement. i wonder why u dont?

i dont mind talking shit, but if you cant tell me what u write ...eat a dick....

Oh my... where do I start.

This beef is lame. I don't know what school of graffiti all of you come from, but I do know this....

I moved to DC a while back, and the only crews that I've seen putting in real work the last 2 years are the following:

N4N

GA

KGB

ATB (Mostly Moe, but I know Coma and them used to kill it, like it or not.)

That's about it.

The school of graffiti that I come from is simple. The more the risk, the more the reward. Have honor when dealing with writers and other people. Don't be a snitch/rat. Etc. You all know the code (or, actually it seems like you don't.)

Doing pieces legally, or at chill spots (yes, the Red Line is a chill spot,) is mediocre at best. It's cool when people do it big or with style but this doesn't make you a credible writer. Neither does hitting up paint pen and streaker tags on bike racks or in bathrooms. Stickers are almost worthless. I admit, that I partake in these activities with the exception of the stickers (lame, imho.)

In the real world of graff, writers are defined by their prowess at getting spots and getting over (acquiring paint, etc.) I've only met a handful of people in this city who get down like that, and that's who I roll with. They are all affiliated somehow with the list of crews above. Anybody who tries to front on this is seriously delusional. I'm not going to mention any names, but you all know who the masters of getting busy are. These kids bomb more than you, they rack more than you, and they're true to themselves in this life. Y'all are a bunch of half steppin' wannabes trying to gain fame by picking a fight with the most established G's in the business. It's an old tactic and it works, but only if you come hard. This shit's a joke to me.

MOST ESTABLISHED G's in the business? WHO THE FUCK R U TALKIN BOUT?

ULTRA? Seriously? YOUR DELUSIONAL. this guy started writing again after a 15 year BREAK! and he aint doing shit serious. And when he did 15 years ago it was for a 2 year period that he bombed.

CAST? This dude aint been in the city for over a decade. he is barely painting now.

ARE you talkin about CHE or AERA? How the fuck r u these newjacks "the most established"

SO by your standards you got to be racking paint and bombing nonstop to be a "REAL" writer

WE ALL know that this petty ass beef was started by CHE and AERA on some pussy ass shit. It was not started by 2DK or anyone else.

The most ESTABLISHED WRITERS in DC are those that have been writing consistently not those that don't live in DC or stop writing for decades and then jump back in the game

I guess the school of graffiti you came from didnt school you on style and letters. Cause you got NOTHING. shit is garbage.