Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Simply deal with the shit in reality instead of running ya sally yapbox on this forum.........

Some little fag went over this that ran for 12 years and what happened?

Shit was gon back over in the matter of 2 hours of him raggin it.....

guess that's just the difference........

1217090105.jpg

quit being petty..... 1... even in your pic shit is mad faded..... 2. graffiti aint permanent..

3..expect some losses in this game...... and 4.. DEAL WITH THE SHIT IN REALITY IF YOU REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT............

ya trying a lil too hard to be like JA..... L.O.L.....

other then that.... go start a war with the condo assoc. that's about to build there...

I mean.. tell them "your mad"...money...focus on ya skills.... and keep walkin ya own path............

sime4.jpg

glad you read it... now try and live it...............instead of just talking about it.....

you mad..... opinions appreciated......

no storm here my man... when kids grow to be my age.. they'll figure out it takes more pride and more of a man to walk away from some of these petty situations.......

Simply deal with the shit in reality instead of running ya sally yapbox on this forum.........

Some little fag went over this that ran for 12 years and what happened?

Shit was gon back over in the matter of 2 hours of him raggin it.....

guess that's just the difference........

1217090105.jpg

quit being petty..... 1... even in your pic shit is mad faded..... 2. graffiti aint permanent..

3..expect some losses in this game...... and 4.. DEAL WITH THE SHIT IN REALITY IF YOU REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT............

ya trying a lil too hard to be like JA..... L.O.L.....

other then that.... go start a war with the condo assoc. that's about to build there...

I mean.. tell them "your mad"...money...focus on ya skills.... and keep walkin ya own path............

sime4.jpg

I Think Sime Just Officially has closed the Summertime burning with sum fiyah! Oh well fellas ya always have the fall.....Ahhhhhhhhh!

much appreciated fellas.................... def good to get away and battle one'self every now and then..... not that you shouldn't everytime.. just something about rockin solo every now and then for this kid i guess.....

Cast... appreciate that...... we do tend to "agree to disagree"...and I think at our age.. we're good with that.... much respect as well.... hope you keep rockin them burners aswell man...... 2 lions in a cage aint gon sit peacefully everyday.... it's just the way of the world and glad to see us both growing out of some of lifes..... bullshit........ Peace money.......

Bigups to Pear and Eli mollywoppin other countries on the gypsy grind!.................

o wait.... i'm still not anonymous.... I'm just on my grownman shit these days.......

Who trying to Bbq?...........