Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats one dropping 2dk and one letting me know he never was 2dk. lets keep the pm's coming, folks...

any of u dumb asses figure out why the weasel has orchestrated this? he has nothing on the street but legal shit... so he knows hes risking nothing. youre doing all the work for him. unfortunately, that means u will never have anything up in dc again. sucks to be you. drop dcb and 2dk now. u cant outpaint us and u def cant outfight us. all u can do is try to outrun us (right, dlo & munk?)....

btw... for all those saying "why is kgb picking on those poor kids"? my beef is w/ grown ass men in dcb and ive been crossing them out for a little over a week. tuesday i see 2dk on kgb on the line & friday i see my fill on u st. is ragged by 2dk. hence the 2dk beef...

usda prime sucka

NAh 100% TOFU.

I mean i wish i was like 40 something hanging out at recess picking on the young bloods, but i got shit to do, and have a little more respect for myself. Much respect for what 2dk has done for this community. When the benches started where the fuck where you? Yeah your letters look nice but you as a person, your a complete piece of shit, rolling around in you beat ass truck. I mean this fake beef reminds me of them ATB kids. Anything for some more attention. Ultra mad respect for you. that obey joint you did in the lost and found show mad nice. Surprised to see you drop down to this kid shit so quickly. As for you kids, Aera and che, just a bunch of punks with some big dudes who got there backs. Would of loved to see that altercation at the mural jam continue, i know Gobe would of laid your ass out. Giving them permission to cross Eon out on a production. Thats just childish. Expected alot more from you guys... SIGH...:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2dk hasnt done shit for the community, so shut the fuck up, new guy. this beef began when munk and gobe dissed cast. it then got hotter when they went over someone not kgb with cast's name. plain and simple: cast is my brother and i will (and did) fight 20 dudes for my man. 2dk stepped into it and began violating the rules me and the weasel agreed upon not to diss legal walls. then the weasel cried like a bitch to whoever would listen. that shit dont work with me. this is graffiti, something ive devoted my life to. you dont like beef? go take up parcheesi or some shit.

and u like gobe? gobe is a snitch. he went over a graf writer w/ his real name. and cory said to my face: thats okay. thats snitching! if we were in nyc, graf writers would beat his ass on principle. but yall wanna to portray kgb as the bad guys. id rather be the bad guy than a snitch-ass bitch. "oh, cert. aera is gonna back moe over nehi"... already called cert so stfu. "oh, smk. kgb dissed your production"... weasel we dissed u and no one else. "oh, dajam. you have to choose sides against aera"... are u fucking kidding me? weasel, put down the phone and hit the streets or shut up.

u like 2dk? they werent up before this beef started. and thats what graf is about: ups. u can have all the style or no style and it dont matter if u aint up. so all u newbie motherfuckers come on here and talk about childish and all that: this is graf. and we gonna teach u all about it.

fuck all of you. i dont care how i portray myself anymore. we know where you all live, and we know where you hang out. watch your back. fuck you weasel for using people to make money for yourself, and putting your "students" in harms way so your toy ass crew can maybe one day make a name for itself going over us. EVERYONE THAT WAS EVER IN 2DK STOPED PUSHING IT AND IS NOW ON TO BETTER THINGS. your a fuckin idiot go ahead andkeep secretly calling people telling them how bad we are and to call us and end this. its not going to end. the green mile is gone. your dad peice will follow pretty soon. and everyone your trying to weasel your opinions to calls me and tells me "guess what the weasel just said" you all can eat a bag of dicks. and keep calling us pussies then running when you have the chance to earn some fuckin respect. go ahead and take all my dc shit ive got more fillins in other cities than you do in your own.

if your going to be some kind of crew that is trying to survive on scraps beefing at least learn how to fuckin do it. calling ultra a pussy when your to much of a pussy to even attempt a fill over his straight letter is some pussy shit. your all suckers and ill say it to any of your faces. this beef has been going on for 3 months probly longer we sat and let you take out your anger for the last 2 and now were just going to keep going until we quit or you all admit those crews are dead. and i can guarantee you were not going to quit. oh and eon your a weasel. ill beat your old dirty ass to

2dk hasnt done shit for the community, so shut the fuck up, new guy. this beef began when munk and gobe dissed cast. it then got hotter when they went over someone not kgb with cast's name. plain and simple: cast is my brother and i will (and did) fight 20 dudes for my man. 2dk stepped into it and began violating the rules me and the weasel agreed upon not to diss legal walls. then the weasel cried like a bitch to whoever would listen. that shit dont work with me. this is graffiti, something ive devoted my life to. you dont like beef? go take up parcheesi or some shit.

and u like gobe? gobe is a snitch. he went over a graf writer w/ his real name. and cory said to my face: thats okay. thats snitching! if we were in nyc, graf writers would beat his ass on principle. but yall wanna to portray kgb as the bad guys. id rather be the bad guy than a snitch-ass bitch. "oh, cert. aera is gonna back moe over nehi"... already called cert so stfu. "oh, smk. kgb dissed your production"... weasel we dissed u and no one else. "oh, dajam. you have to choose sides against aera"... are u fucking kidding me? weasel, put down the phone and hit the streets or shut up.

u like 2dk? they werent up before this beef started. and thats what graf is about: ups. u can have all the style or no style and it dont matter if u aint up. so all u newbie motherfuckers come on here and talk about childish and all that: this is graf. and we gonna teach u all about it.

DAMN BITCH I THOUGHTS YOUS GOING TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

CAUSE " I DONT CARE WHAT YALL POST" clown

GO DELIVER SOME PIZZAS YOU HERB ASS 40 YEAR OLD TOY

YOU BEEN DOING THE SAME BBBBBUUUUSSSSTTTTEEEEDDDD AS LETTERS FOR 20 YEARS

YOUR WACK

YOU AINT DONE SHIT IN 20 YEARS NOW YOU TRYING TO CLAIM KIND STATUS AND ACT LIKE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE TOY ASS ARMY IS KILLING IT

WE ALL KNOW YOU BITCH ASSES STARTED THIS DRAMA

TALK ABOUT BEEFIN BUT LEAVE OUT LEGAL WALLS? WHAT KIND OF BITCH ASS SHIT IS THAT?

"im scared of ultra so let me start a new login and talk shit"... psychodrama has 3 posts and all shit talk. i'm talkin to the grown men on this thread that have told me their graf names... if u cant do that, stfu.... put your name down and see if u ever write on a dc street again. now, who else is dropping 2dk today? its already begun...

you funny ass 40 yr old virgin

noone gives a fuck about internet credibility except a toy ass has been wanna be 3 time loser like you

you don't have a reputation to keep or hold so go ahead and talk all of the shit you want

your little toy crew of writers thats been in the game for 2 years aint about shit and when its all said and done none of the kinkygaybitch crew is going to have shit running

#1 rule dont go over KGB

OR WHAT!

you gonna diss people? Oh snap were so scared. the ultra fat toy is going to try and fight me. you act like you bout it. your fat. you can't fight. you wold lose your wind. you have no skills.

tell us please of the stories about your fights. how many fight you been in.

the only fighting you do is with your ugly ass baby mamas over the child support you DONT pay

get the fuck out of here.

get a real life

all you little fucking toys are doing the same fucking thing tcb did, creating a bunch of new accounts so that you can deny shit later on. fuck all you bitches...

and smk, you know you are my brother, ive known you for more than 20 years, but somewhere along the line you have to stop holding this kid's hand and let him be a man. the same kid that went over me went over the last sev piece on the line, check him on that. and really if it was about beef then its all good, but what gets me its the lying, i have communicated with your little apprentice thru a common friend and all i got was more lies, and maybe you can skill him on the fact that you dont run when you see whoever you beefing with, you stay and fight like we would have done, right? i know you are doing right by your boy and you know i respect that, but people have to be held accountable for their actions, when you reach 30 you cant keep hiding behind somebodys back forever, be it you or cert...

all you little fucking toys are doing the same fucking thing tcb did, creating a bunch of new accounts so that you can deny shit later on. fuck all you bitches...

and smk, you know you are my brother, ive known you for more than 20 years, but somewhere along the line you have to stop holding this kid's hand and let him be a man. the same kid that went over me went over the last sev piece on the line, check him on that. and really if it was about beef then its all good, but what gets me its the lying, i have communicated with your little apprentice thru a common friend and all i got was more lies, and maybe you can skill him on the fact that you dont run when you see whoever you beefing with, you stay and fight like we would have done, right? i know you are doing right by your boy and you know i respect that, but people have to be held accountable for their actions, when you reach 30 you cant keep hiding behind somebodys back forever, be it you or cert...

Held accountable for thier actions?

MAN GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! Oh I forgot you already are.

DUMB ASS trin to lecture up in this bitch. shut the fuck up

this is getting stupid. ppl rappin but aint nothing being solved. how bout applying those cans and getting more and better spots. is dc about fighting for turf or killing walls. lets the fills do the talking for ya. aint speakin for no one but the sake that i love my city....

SHITTTT you talking about HIDING! You Hiding behind a keyboard talking all this SHIT. Knowin you aint ever gonna have to deal with SHIT

Stop instigating in shit you NEVER will have to on the REAL DEAL WITH!

Speculating, talking shit, instigating, on shit yyou hear about on the phone or see on the net.

MIND YA OWN DAMN BUSINESS IN WHAT EVER 3rd World country your in

Your too old for this shit man why don't you go play some cards or some shit at the senior citizen center DAMN GET A FUCKING LIFE "BRO"