tap a pregnant girl?

papa_dukes

so I met this chick awhile back in the summer and out of no where she calls me on friday and invites me to her friends party which is not that far from my house so im like sure.. I go and I see the size of her and Im like whoa buddy wtf happend to this chick but anyways we get to talking and as were I realized she is prego. and I asked her if she is and she denied it she said she put on a couple pounds ...but i asked her friend and she said she is and even knows who the daddy is (not me BTW) but long story short I got brains from this chick that night but I didnt tap it....she called me today and asked me to go out with her again sometime this week and I said sure. I'm a bit uncertain if I want to tap it...the idea just doesnt seem right if she were my wife or something then yea but in this situation im unsure so would you tap it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah... man.. chill with her but get the brainzzzzz... dont smash that...drama will arise if you smash because then youll be stuck going out with a prgo chick.. looking liek its yours to begin with.. dont even take her out.. chill in front of her house or someshit.. get the bozak shine and ride.

thats even if the brain is worth it...you know prego chicks be getting hungry n horny...

:D:D

This thread ironically somewhat restored my faith in 12oz..

agreed. im glad to see these responses. in fact, i think there has been another thread on the same subject where the consesus was to "hit it, yo".

and for the thread, i do not think you should get involved with this girl at all.

you kkids are crazzzzzzzzzzy... prego bitches get SUPER horny... like on some out of control hormone shit... dont be a pussy... SMASH. then tell her motherly ass to beat it...

if shes denying pregnancy, and she blatantly is knocked up, i wouldnt associate myself with her.. its just gonna lead to trouble

I really wanted to say smash, too, but she denied being preggers, which means she's not trying to be with the dude who actually did knock her up, and is actively looking for someone else to saddle with the responsibility for her kid..let her give dome, and put it in the butt for sure...I can't say I would endorse anything else..

BUT, if it's some girl whose man won't tap it because she's pregnant, and she wants to cheat with you- smash. definitely..that shit is wild.

Archived