• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smart

Hey Ladies!!! get funky...

Guest imported_Tesseract

HAHA, tank girl style!

Lisa writes: My secret to peeing without exposing myself is to press the edges of my jeans

around my labia so that it actually protrudes through the fly. Then I’ll spread the lips slightly.

Pinch and pull up on the pants opening in order to direct the stream out front. Sometimes I get

a few drops on my jeans when finishing, but it sure beats going the traditional way.

That just made me cringe. I couldn't pee all over my hand. The traditional way is fine by me.

You know what's funny is people that drop their pants so they're all bunched up at their ankles in the bathroom. You like walk in and there's some fucker in his underwear, like it's his fuckin house or something....Now, a sexy girl with a thong or something is a different story.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

You know what's funny is people that drop their pants so they're all bunched up at their ankles in the bathroom. You like walk in and there's some fucker in his underwear, like it's his fuckin house or something....Now, a sexy girl with a thong or something is a different story.

ok, that brings up both good and bad mental pictures.....

damn im the king of the ankle pee, it shilarious to see peoples reactions when they see that, i did it at a school dance way back in junior high, and rick the temp from muchmusic came in and saw me pissing with my pants down to my ankles. oh was that funny.

women peeing upright? id have to see it to believe it.:confused:

you know, it's ironic, I actually sit down to pee... I mean, it's called a RESTroom... but...

I just wanted lush to know that there are Options

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this