21 years ago a bad motherfucka was born...

SpyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, I thought you were four score and twain... but go buy some booze, there's not too much left in the way of acquired rights... in a couple years your car insurance will decrease and you'll be able to rent a car but... then nothin' until you're 65 so, use it or lose it.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

HAPPY BDAY. KRS-ONE BAKED YOU A HIPHOP CAKE

turntable_cake.jpg

WHEN YOU EAT IT REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE HIP HOP, YOU BREATHE HIP HOP, YOU EXHALE HIPHOP, YOU EAT HIPHOP, AND YOU WILL SHIT HIPHOP.

YOU NEED TO BE ON TIME ON YOUR NEXT TEMPLE OF HIPHOP MEETING BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING THE BLASTMASTER UPSET. THINK ABOUT HOW IT WAS IN 1979.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
No he meant Adam Lamberg, who is in fact only 22.

180px-Adam_Lamberg_-_David_'Gordo'_Gordon.jpg

Or did you mean Sam Neil? Who turns 59 today.

Sam_Neill.jpg[/color][/size][/center][/b]

AIN'T THAT THE NIGGUH FROM JURASSIC PARK?

I DON'T KNOW WHO THE TOP ONE IS. I'M GUESSING ANOTHER CHILD ACTOR THAT NEVER AMOUNTED TO SHIT.

HAPPY BDAY. KRS-ONE BAKED YOU A HIPHOP CAKE

turntable_cake.jpg

WHEN YOU EAT IT REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE HIP HOP, YOU BREATHE HIP HOP, YOU EXHALE HIPHOP, YOU EAT HIPHOP, AND YOU WILL SHIT HIPHOP.

YOU NEED TO BE ON TIME ON YOUR NEXT TEMPLE OF HIPHOP MEETING BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING THE BLASTMASTER UPSET. THINK ABOUT HOW IT WAS IN 1979.

lmaonnaise

fuckin dope. I didnt even get drunk, we've organized a party bus tonight to this club, so I'll be actin a damn fool then. In other news, my facebook wife caught a bus all the way from canada and came to spend the weekend with me. International pimpin motherfucka!

facebook wife?! dude if she is going to take a bus for more than 5 hours to see you that bitch is crazy...no wait if the bitch is going to catch a bus period she is fucking crazy...

but you know what they say crazy bitch in the streets mean crazy bitch in the sac!

run laps on that beezy homie

She was sorta like a penpal on facebook. I just talked to her on there and on the phone and shit. she took like a 21 hour greyhound ride. I am now truly an international pimp. I was actually resigned to the fact that my "Get pussy on my birthday" streak would be broken this year, and then I come home from practice and she was there. myspace who? facebook is where the shit is at son haha

damn 26 hours?!!?!? she is going to show up and put you and a vag-lock son be careful she may have the wifey mind set. "oh spyd you complete me I never want to leave the united states of america eh." Then you use some Beezy B-Gone and try to get her to leave and she ends up blower her brains out on your moms front porch...

JUST A THOUGHT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

go spyD its your birthday

go spyD its your birthday

you're one year older

one year wiser

rock and roll star

king zhar and a kiser

a room full of friends

a mouth full of cake

every present is for you

and it feels pretty great

you're the man of the hour