automatic flush

sarcasm

they're pretty fucking cool for the urinal and sinks but when it comes to the toilet i have a fear of them

fear you ask? b/c they fucking auto flush right in the middle of trying to take a shit and whilst

trying to whipe your ass. fuck that. toilet spray and all that nastiness while trying to whipe my ass...

c'mon now, they need to make these things work a little better than flushing after every little

movement... fuck that shit

i just took a shit in a public bathroom (and yes, i could avoid all of this by not taking a shit in public

restrooms, but fuck that- when nature calls, you can not contend) and the damn thing flushed

like 4 times while i was in the progress of taking a poop and whiping my ass. talk about annoying

and embarassing...

UGHHHHHHHH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ yeaht that's fo sho, at home u can just relax, read a magazine, and take ur sweet ol time

public bathrooms, im always worried ppl walking in while im making poop sounds. so unrelaxing.

like you try to hold the shit until they walk out the door, and right when they do, and u commence

letting it come out, some1 walks in to hear all the glory.

we went on aroad trip a week ago and my buddy went in a gas station and clogged the toilet up...when he walked out there was 2 dope breezies waiting to use the facilities and he came running out of the building yelling at us (pumping gas) to get in the car...we are like what?? then i hear a girl say hey you! i look back and see this broad and im like damn lets go talk to them they wanna talk to you...he's like no theyre bullshit at me cuz there's shit water all over the floor!!go go go!! as they are trying to flag us down in the car...maybe you had to be there or not but i thought it was hysterical cuz this guy does it all the fucking time...

^ yeaht that's fo sho, at home u can just relax, read a magazine, and take ur sweet ol time

public bathrooms, im always worried ppl walking in while im making poop sounds. so unrelaxing.

like you try to hold the shit until they walk out the door, and right when they do, and u commence

Fucking horrible...I absolutely hate shitting anywhere but my own crib. I held it once for you four days in NY, and that was while eatin White Castle twice a day

I have heard girls talking about this ... that is not what goes down in a mens public restroom, unless its in a nice resturant or club when the fronts are being worn.

We all do the same stuff and make the same noises ... who gives a fuck??

Maybe its the guy in me but I think its funny to make others in the restroom slightly uncomfortable with the natural sounds of BMs.

we went on aroad trip a week ago and my buddy went in a gas station and clogged the toilet up...when he walked out there was 2 dope breezies waiting to use the facilities and he came running out of the building yelling at us (pumping gas) to get in the car...we are like what?? then i hear a girl say hey you! i look back and see this broad and im like damn lets go talk to them they wanna talk to you...he's like no theyre bullshit at me cuz there's shit water all over the floor!!go go go!! as they are trying to flag us down in the car...maybe you had to be there or not but i thought it was hysterical cuz this guy does it all the fucking time...

Should have taken them back to the bathroom and peed in their butts.