Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
why write

what to do on a sunday night

go to work

at least thats what im doing

actually, i dont really understand anyone who does graffiti but cant find shit to do. if i am bored and need to do something... well figure the rest out on your own i guess.

actually, i dont really understand anyone who does graffiti but cant find shit to do. if i am bored and need to do something... well figure the rest out on your own i guess.

That's true....but, sometimes that may not be what I want to do, either.

It takes a lot to get me motivated to go out and paint nowadays.

I'm in the same boat right now...and, since I just drank a bunch of iced tea, I can't take a nap.

Maybe I'll go for a bike ride. That's always an option.

I am in the same dilemna. I have shit to do but if you look at it there are options all around you. I have these potatoes that I bought that needs to be used somehow since they're so old and growing shit on them. Solution, potato gun. I plan to be constructing one soon after I pick me up a twelver.

And "dilemma", not "dilemna".

That looks more like a typing error, though.

The venerable dAnCe N' gRaFf is always a good time-waster, too.

well it seems my asshole roomate thought it would be a good idea to have 6 people over for a bbq that he decided to start at 6pm.. knowing damn well i have to wake up at 6am for 10 hours of school tommorow.. everyones still here.. its 1109.. i dont see people leaving anytime soon. and im not an asshole so i dont wanna kick his friends out.

needless to say i dont trust these people walkin in and out of my house while im sleeping.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now