what to do on a sunday night

why write

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
actually, i dont really understand anyone who does graffiti but cant find shit to do. if i am bored and need to do something... well figure the rest out on your own i guess.

That's true....but, sometimes that may not be what I want to do, either.

It takes a lot to get me motivated to go out and paint nowadays.

I'm in the same boat right now...and, since I just drank a bunch of iced tea, I can't take a nap.

Maybe I'll go for a bike ride. That's always an option.

I am in the same dilemna. I have shit to do but if you look at it there are options all around you. I have these potatoes that I bought that needs to be used somehow since they're so old and growing shit on them. Solution, potato gun. I plan to be constructing one soon after I pick me up a twelver.

well it seems my asshole roomate thought it would be a good idea to have 6 people over for a bbq that he decided to start at 6pm.. knowing damn well i have to wake up at 6am for 10 hours of school tommorow.. everyones still here.. its 1109.. i dont see people leaving anytime soon. and im not an asshole so i dont wanna kick his friends out.

needless to say i dont trust these people walkin in and out of my house while im sleeping.