Mel Gibson punches teh browns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont see why he is getting shit talked. he seems to have done what most of us would do while heavily intoxicated. abuse everybody, do something illlegal, get in trouble with the law, abuse the police talking mostly nonesense and all the while pissing frequently where not meant to. i didnt read the article but mel's fine by me.

Guest spectr
i dont see why he is getting shit talked. he seems to have done what most of us would do while heavily intoxicated. abuse everybody' date=' do something illlegal, get in trouble with the law, abuse the police talking mostly nonesense and all the while pissing frequently where not meant to. i didnt read the article but mel's fine by me.[/quote']

dude we havent had any mad max movies in years he is not fine until we get more mad max.

The following link was found in the Seattle Times link:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/living/2003159836_twinkie31.html

Who cares about Mel Gibson when there's Twinkie weeding cakes!

i dont see why he is getting shit talked. he seems to have done what most of us would do while heavily intoxicated. abuse everybody' date=' do something illlegal, get in trouble with the law, abuse the police talking mostly nonesense and all the while pissing frequently where not meant to. i didnt read the article but mel's fine by me.[/quote']

Cosigned.

Guest spectr
wholly shit i think it would actually be TOO awesome if more mad max movies were made and he still starred in that shit. i need to go lay down.

i think they should make him star in more mad max movies as part of his punishment for drunk driving.

dam i wish i could fucking sleep.

agreed

Guest spectr
breaking news: Mel Gibson has been sighted in Washougal Washington....I'm not where that is' date=' but I'm sure there are noJewish people to yell at when he's drunk[/quote']

actually washougal washington is home to a great jewish orginaztion called jews for hitler. their slogan is he was right we all deserve to die. so i think its most likely that he is up there working with the jewish community trying to figure out how to better hate them and bring about their destruction from people that know.

Archived