spotted 38

DEADONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sweetheart, in the future i can list all of the toy pieces i see if you want me to be more democratic. trust me, i'm no freight snob. i post what i see when i remember... :P sorry i couldn't remember today's half finished "RAGE" or "KILLAH" pieces. :)

cracked... nope, no tanker, it was a boxcar, blue or green... weird placement... right panel, looked very high to be done from the ground, but low to have been done at a dock... like i said it was rolling (and pretty quickly), but it was ICH for sure. i see quite a bit of him around these parts.

About 10 coups/ one of them beside liv

sape with huge 1997 beside it

about 20 Smokin joe streaks

Kar

cers/stage on a red southern pacific

met/uno/felon on a rusty csx

Jibber on yellow rail box

dk throwies all down a stocktin terminal box car

ekes/uno

i think avic/PSN on a brown norfolk southern

krisp/jerk throwies with kos streaks all across the bottom

mash/linz (i think)

gk/dit throwies

fesk/dfak hollows

docer/gets/obek

nace (rip)

Den

CIE-5 have any of you seen this kids shit, hes got the dopest style ive seen yet. hes in c.i.m. i.m. v.a.

se throwie

cmd/big grey black and silver fill roller

ue throwie

Thats two different nights last week, if anyones currious about any i got the flicks. later CLUEone..aka..NEW2FR8s

Originally posted by SenorSeven

cinnamon..im just curious why you constantly post local writers?

on the other hand

somewhere between massachusetts and north carolina

all i saw was an asher....

oh well.....

the yard i bench at must only have local writers coming through i do catch a lot of other stuff but i think they all one line and that's the line i saw. im just posting what i saw.I don't post everysingle time i go benching.

Originally posted by cinnamon toast crunch804

the yard i bench at must only have local writers coming through i do catch a lot of other stuff but i think the DOS crew did all of those one line and that's the line i saw. hint hint I don't post everysingle time i go benching.

what does that matter if you still blowing shit up killer??

Yo, coup i caught a couple good ones if you wanna see em, they do look old so they probaly are from when you were down here, and whats up wit liv is he still writing? just wondering cause i havent seen any new stuff by him since that roller you and him did on a express way wall.

just got back from a layup and caught some new shit while skipping school.

Phone

efuck (eatfuck) throwie

Defism e2e on a holy roller

thats about it i saw mad streaks to many to list mostly those kos kids and some asp kicks ass,

and i finaly flicked a when hes got some dope shit.

seen down here!!!

zoom/jeka nsbox

esteme ns hopper

???/ease/cere ns hopper

learner (roller) on some sort of hopper(looked old and the "l" is more or less gone"

cheat/gs on some hopper(was going to fast)

jase (throwie) csxbox

isto (throwie) some kind of red box

---- and a buttload of shit that i need to talk to the rr about moving out of my town cause ive seen it to many times:D

Yeah its tan and brown. an yeah i can probaly create some homepage on aol an put the flicks up on there and get you the link, ill just post the link on here if you want or i can email you if you prefer, its what ever.

Yo coup do you think its straight to bench that layup? becuase ive been benchin it for a few weeks now and alot of good flicks go threw there seeing how its always busy, most of the time i see like 2 trains an hour benchin unless im close to a yard and at that spot i see close to 10 trains in like an hour. well later.

Archived