accidental self infliction / bad ideas. superthread.

defyoner

i have an extensive list of dumb shit that has resulted in my pain. ive posted pics of scars and x-rays before. i have the recently aquired purple balls though from falling off the top of a freeway sign and racking myself on a fence. ill post a pic when i get home because i KNOW you want to see my balls.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've got a scar on my face from where a spoon went through my cheek. trying to play superman by jumping off a coffee table when you are 3 is definitely not a good idea. especially when you are in the middle of eating cereal and holding a spoon. almost took out the eye with an extremely blunt object.

cant say i thought i would ever find myself posting my nuts on the net. oh well.

heres the worst of my many bumps and bruises after my recent fall...

DSC02554e.jpg

and for the record it was about a gazillion times more painful than you could imagine. among other things ive been cut with a chainsaw and i have completely snapped my radius and ulna at the same time. this was worse than both of those incidents.

i have four brand marks from lighters, and 4 other spots of people putting cigarettes out on me.. i got out of the hospital and i was all fucked up on meds, and i had a bit to drink, so i was pretty numb to the world.. my dick head friends decided itd be funny to leave me with permanent ridiculous scars

One of my friends cut/ripped his sac on a fence one evening. He was drunk and needed to get into a courtyard and kept insisting that climbing the fence was the fastest way to accomplish this.

He was right.

He didn't notice that he had hurt himself until the next morning when he realized that his boxers were all bloody.

-fuse.

I was in Montreal the other day and found this lake, there was a treebranch going out horizontally over it, so I walked out on it, turned to this girl I was with and said "wouldnt it suck if I fell in?".... took one step towards coming back.... slipped. Slammed my ribs, arm, hip into the branch on my way down and fell in the lake. Then a bunch of French-Canadian children laughed and pointed.

Go me.

anyone ever give or receive home stitches?

My boy big T has a story to match this rough ass scar on his chest. He was working a construction site building a house when a saw got nocked into his chest pulling an 8 or 9 in. gash across his shit. He got in his car drove home pulled out a bottle sanitized it and stiched himself up. crazy ass motherfucker, people do the damndest things when they cant go to the hospital.

I sliced off the top left side of my thumb with a mandolin, 6in by 12 in slider with 1in runners on each side and a 45 degree blade to slice shit. I threw my thumb behind it and made a nice cress section of my thumb. It was actually pretty cool looking for a moment. Good trip to the ER.