Solve My Dilema

Hayabusa

Heres what im looking at here. I have two options for saturday, but i am unsure which to choose from. What would you do?

option 1. UFC 61 at the bar with a bunch of my friends (Males only). Basically, the event here starts at 7pm, but usually, people come in early to get a place to sit, so im lookin at 4:30 being there, which would kind of blow. But the fights seem like theyd be good to watch, plus theres gonna be homies there, and itll be an all around good time.

option 2. Go to the beach and fuckin chill there all day with friends. (Males and females) This option is looking pretty good right now, however, Im not sure if all the good looking cool girls can come out, so it might turn into a snore fest with a bunch of lames, who are still good peoples, but you know..... The beach is pretty much chillen all the time, so it would be fun either way, although, this can be done next weekend too, but still, why wait an entire week to hang out with a bunch of people i havent seen since school ended.

the thing is, i cant do both, mainly because i cannot make it back to the bar in time to watch the fights from a comfortable place. The beach is pretty far away both from my house, and the bar, and i cant go in there with a fucking cooler and beach shit...so thats a no go. I have no car, so id either catch a ride with someone, or bus it, either way it would suck, cuz leaching rides off of people is for losers.....

What would you do?

Opinions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if your going to the bar just to watch ufc then go to the beach. you can always have someone record ufc fights . but amazing things could happen at the beach. that nobody could record

i.e the rubber tide, pirates, etc.

because out of all the ladies that would come, id only consider getting with one, and the others are a lil hurting...plus, im not even sure if i can get the ladies to come out so the crowd on the beach may be a lil weak.

see thats the thing

the beach outing could turn out way more hurting than the bar and fights

tito ortiz said he wants to be the frst guy in UFC history to put someone in the hospital, and i dont wanna miss that

but at the same time, the last two really hype UFC events have been pretty big let downs...so its iffy

Nobody's gone to the hospital after fighting in a UFC match?

Sounds like they have brain damage BEFORE they ever step into the ring.

Well, like I said, it would be a snap for me....plus, you could always go to the beach and break out early...you have a motorcycle, right?

Nobody's gone to the hospital after fighting in a UFC match?

Sounds like they have brain damage BEFORE they ever step into the ring.

Well, like I said, it would be a snap for me....plus, you could always go to the beach and break out early...you have a motorcycle, right?

nah man i wish

iono i thikn itll work itself out seeing as how im lazy, and most of my frnds dont answer their damn phones

Haha, wow, people go to the pub to watch UFC? That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard in my life. It must be a gay thing right?

Hahaha... mercy.

its cheaper and more fun

you must be an emo fag or something

get outta hurr

Archived