I done spent $20 tonight...

swif1

...then found a $20 bill on the dance floor. What it iuh, man.

Straight sliuh up in the biuh, man.

$10 sink or swim with the bitch ignoring my tip (which then went straight to my pocket).

Thas whassup, man.

Goose and Red Bull

Rum and Coke

Bud Light

Shoulder Lean

A'ight, cuh cuh, I'm out this piece.

/end

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Played with a band i never played or practiced with before tonight in a cover show at a bar. Made 50$ for the show plus free drinks. Some wasted dude in a band that was playing next door gave me a 50$ bill to get shots and beers for the band i was with. The bar didnt charge me for anything and when i turned around to give the guy the money he was gone! So long story short i made 100$ to get drunk and play music... I LOVE LIFE

at the grocery store i always like to go to the self-check out place, where you scan and bag and pay for your own shit.........

so anyway like a few weeks ago... im using my debit card and ask for a 20$ cash back. cool. im not sure what happened but when i went to get my money, there was 40. i thought i had pressed the wrong button and chose 40 instead of 20 but nope....... either someone forgot to take their twenty before me, or the bills were stuck together. either way, this is the first time something so awsome happened to me.

after hitting the 0 cent mark, not a dollar to my name... i find a 20 on the street.

and afew years back, found 60 bucks in the store i was working at.

on the clock when this happened, my boss told me i could keep it...

if i bought a pizza. ohhhhh yeah

Archived