WORLD CUP = BORING

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are all stupid. First off, Metronome, stop being a fag about American sports. There are millions of people who love them, grow up playing them, have dreams about making a career out of them, spend thousands on season tickets to watch them live; and you're going on about how they can't compare to rugby, which is also a sport liked by millions, and so on.

Rugby players might be tougher, but I'm not sure how they'd do in the 40 yard dash compared to the average NFLer. Not that it fucking matters.

FACT IS, to play any sport professionally, you have to be the best at it. So it's all relative. Golf might not be the hardest hitting sport, but that doesn't mean Vijay Singh isn't an incredible athlete. Baseball might not be the sport that makes you break a huge sweat, but I can guarantee that none of the members of the All Blacks can throw a perfectly placed 95 mph cutter to strike out an incredible hitter in the ninth. And so on. So stop arguing about sports, and let's all appreciate the World Cup!

PS, I don't mean to single just one person out..

i guess.

mine excluded people whining like bitches about their nations sports but whatev. now my amazing thread about how boring england is to watch is going to be lost between weak nigger not knowing what hes talking about and metrinome being an annoying fag about everything.

Fuck that niggas, I have to say that rugby by far is the most hardest physical sports out there, no pads, no helmets, just pure strength and heart! the NFL don't got shit but fat fuckn oafs running around using their helments and shit to fuck niggas up!

I would love to see a football team take of the equipment and go heads up with rugby team, shit would be bloddy, niggas will get their noses broke and ears torn off in the skrum!

And fuck you niggas that aint down with the world cup!!! Eat a dick!

Well, if you're gunna judge my intelect based on school then maybe you should consider the fact that before I dropped out I had the kinda highschool career you woulda topped off your math teacher for. Reading at a college level since 3rd grade, straight A's every year, and turning down an offer to skip 3 grades...yeah, school was reeeeeeeeeeal hard :rolleyes:

Does anyone ever consider that some people drop out cuz they hate school?

Hahahah

I dont have to take the piss anymore, your giving it away! hahahha

Fuck that niggas, I have to say that rugby by far is the most hardest physical sports out there, no pads, no helmets, just pure strength and heart! the NFL don't got shit but fat fuckn oafs running around using their helments and shit to fuck niggas up!

I would love to see a football team take of the equipment and go heads up with rugby team, shit would be bloddy, niggas will get their noses broke and ears torn off in the skrum!

And fuck you niggas that aint down with the world cup!!! Eat a dick!

he knows wazup....

fuck all closed-minded motherfuckers that hate on any sport, the fool who started this thread, bee and those other fools...not all fuckers are like you, brought up like you, raised like you, have the same culture as you, etc...

i guess.

mine excluded people whining like bitches about their nations sports but whatev. now my amazing thread about how boring england is to watch is going to be lost between weak nigger not knowing what hes talking about and metrinome being an annoying fag about everything.

my bad.

I'll start being really pretentious and cool on the internet.

:rolleyes:

I didn't even bring that shit up, I made a few points and ayebee got all butthurt.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
How long were you in Japan? A week? I am at 3 years now. I am right' date=' you are wrong. National soccer is the biggest sport in Japan, followed by baseball and J-league soccer. They have chants for every team sport here. Maybe you didn`t recogniize Nakata but he is in tons of ads. I get what you are trying to say about the fans being really into the game, more than the states... but trust me, national soccer is the biggest by far.[/quote']

I HAVE BEEN VISITING JAPAN TWICE A YEAR FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS. I HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS STATIONED THERE AND HE SAYS BASEBALL IS THE MOST POPULAR SPORT. ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA:

Japan - Sumo wrestling and Judo is traditionally viewed as Japan's national sport, but baseball is today more popular, and football is rapidly increasing in popularity.

THIS STATES THAT BASEBALL IS CURRENTLY THE MOST POPULAR SPORT. YOU ARE WRONG AND I AM RIGHT.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
who gives a shit where your ancestry is from? that doesn't make you know shit...& you just had to throw in there that there are 7 continents in there to show that you know? dumbass...

history of football(american):

http://www.sportsrules.50g.com/americanfootball/history-am.htm

if you care so much about history & ancestry, etc. at least inform yourself on the history of your sport...read that article & let me know where American football came from.

American football is an expensive sport...to show you that football is a product of your materialistic mentality, you can't play it in your neighborhood, you can't play it fully without expensive equipment. Ive been playing soccer ever since I'm about 4 or 5 in my neighborhood w/ rocks as posts and deflated basketballs, barefoot... Soccer isn't just a sport is deeper than that...

just by the way you write I can tell you don't know shit about culture and that you probably ARE a closed-minded redneck who couldn't care less about the world that surrounds him. stupid piece of shit, sit yo ass down foo.

AMERICAN FOOTBALL IS NOT AN "EXPENSIVE" SPORT DUMBASS. POOR KIDS IN THE HOOD PLAY FOOTBALL IN THE STREETS ALL THE TIME. ALL YOU NEED IS A BALL. HOCKEY IS AN EXPENSIVE SPORT. EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE THE PADS, YOU STILL NEED A STICK, SOMETHING TO SKATE WITH (BE IT ICE SKATES OR ROLLER SKATES/BLADES), AND A PUCK OR A BALL. PLUS SOMETHING TO DESIGNATE THE GOAL. THERE ARE MANY SPORTS AROUND THE WORLD THAT REQUIRE EQUIPMENT OTHER THAN A BALL TO PLAY JUST FOR FUN. FOOTBALL IS NOT ONE OF THEM. WHERE DO YOU GET THIS "MATERIALISTIC MENTALITY" NONSENSE. PROBABLY FROM YOUR KARL MARX AND JIHADIST HANDBOOKS. FACT IS, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CONSUMERISM AND ALL THAT GARBAGE YOU SPEW. FOOTBALL IN THE STREETS OR AT A PARK IS ABOUT HAVING FUN, LIKE ANY OTHER SPORT.

I CAN'T BE A REDNECK BECAUSE I'M NOT WHITE. I CARE ABOUT THE WORLD AROUND ME, AND MOST LIKELY HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN MORE CULTURES THAN YOUR MIDWEST "POP" DRINKIN AZZ. AND STOP STEALING MY MATERIAL AND "SIT YO ASS DOWN." IMMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY.

No' date=' you made a few points that made no sense and I argued with you. Then, since you ran out of material, you tried to attack my intelligence, and failed in that campaign as well[/quote']

you got all butthurt that I was disagreeing with you, and my points made perfect sense - because about 4 people agreed with me and nobody agreed with you - then you started being a huge fag and trying to clown me.

that's what actually happened. you little herb.

you got all butthurt that I was disagreeing with you, and my points made perfect sense - because about 4 people agreed with me and nobody agreed with you - then you started being a huge fag and trying to clown me.

that's what actually happened. you little herb.

Well, yet again you're wrong, you may interpert me proving you wrong as being butthurt, but it's not my fault you're stupid. And the only people who agreed with you were Australian, thus rendering their opinions useless. Well, not really just cuz they're Australian, but cuz of who they are

THAT'S what actually happened...and I'm a lil herb who'd gladly crack your skull, but since this is the internet I'll just smile and tell you to have a nice day :)