would u let a retard give u brains?

SICKA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was skating, hot as fuck. Naw i was just saying im not gonna argue. its hot out their.

zbj1.gif bagged me a retard too!!

there was this big-titted hot deaf chick I saw one time. does that count?

I have a deaf school kinda near my crib, me and my boy were walkin by ther eone day and saw this hot as fuck deaf chick. Anyways, later on in conversation with someone else he brings it up and is like "This bitch was fuckin bad, I woulda kicked it to her if she coulda heard me" hahaha

ive hit on deaf girls before. you just gotta write that shit down.

I felt really bad two semesters ago this deaf girl wanted me really bad. She invited me to her house to "study" but i wasnt interested. I wasnt that she was ugly its just I didnt have any interest in her. I let her down easy though. At least I can say Im not an asshole. But it was difficult because i know i hurt her feelings...

I felt really bad two semesters ago this deaf girl wanted me really bad. She invited me to her house to "study" but i wasnt interested. I wasnt that she was ugly its just I didnt have any interest in her. I let her down easy though. At least I can say Im not an asshole. But it was difficult because i know i hurt her feelings...

im pretty sure being deaf makes girls a lot hotter. im going to go ahead and call you stupid for not seeing whats up riiigghhhttttttttttt now.

it isnt stupid. good thread' date=' better than all those other one's below it. cept for the skateboard threads and music.. Internet rep huh,. roflmao[/quote']

ahhh so your one of those cheesy ass bam margera loving, skateboard fagging, graffiti writing homosexuals.

that explains it all

in case no one noticed i wanted to point out that a thread titled " would u let a retard give u brains?" (with a fucking "u" in place of "you") has made it to page three.....

....that is all

Shit, u post alot, yeah nigga, i started a gang with this thread, its got more posts than i do but i guess, nevermind dog. Fuck you

ahhh so your one of those cheesy ass bam margera loving, skateboard fagging, graffiti writing homosexuals.

that explains it all

newbie wants e-friends^^ talks cheap nigger... Yeah i tag, made one extra special for you.

img044.jpg