Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

So, I just...

smacked my head on a shelf, spilled water all over my desk, and had a giant spider drop down from the ceiling right in my face. On top of that, my ex has been callin me crying every 10 minutes or so. My night is really sucking it up, and to add to that suckage I have my 3rd day of real work tomorrow

Discuss (either how bad my night is sucking or how bad this thread sucks, up to you)

I mean real work as in showing up to a job. Shit's hard to get used to again

atleast youre not hearing the Venga Boys constantly and burning your face off with cigars.

you should probably tell your ex to go to hell. :idea:

Nah...she's cool, just bitchy

And thanks Glik, you always know how to make a guy feel better (no homo)

the venga bus is jumpin and everybodies pumpin duh duh duh decision something something circumcision duh duh duh da da da

bang

silence

THE REFLECTION WAS GRAINY AND DISTORTED, BUT STILL VISIBLE OFF THE SURFACE OF THE EXTERIOR OF THE BUILDING. HE TRAINED HIS GAZE INTO THE REFLECTION, BOUNCING BACK TO HIS SOUL. "WHAT IS IT THAT YOU SEE?" SHE ASKED. IT WAS HIS PAST AND HIS FUTURE. HE SAW THE NETHERWORLD. HE SAW THE BUILDING BLOCKS. HE SAW IT ALL...

Phone your girlfriend and cry to her, reverse that shit it'll catch her off guard.

Phone your girlfriend and cry to her' date=' reverse that shit it'll catch her off guard.[/quote']

haha, i like this idea.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Drink your problems away....its fun

if this is a hard time for you then you're doing pretty well. The woman behind me if making noises like she has bird flu nigga

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now