I blew a few guys last night....

AnUpsetStomach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I saw a few guys last night....

Moral of the story: When Brazil is playing Australia, and your watching the game INAustralia dont be a moron and cheer when Brazil scores against them? Seriously you're an imigrant refugee who isnt even Brazilian no doubt taking advantage of our social benefits and your rooting for those buck tooth, wild haired fat cunts?

yeah this shit happened at my venue to.

Although I think they way of been Brazilian but they didn’t even buy any beer so fuck them.

correlation 1: toughest country in the world, ever, baseball

correlation 2: pussy-ass countries that lose wars and sometimes use terorism to achieve their ends, soccer

any questions?

toughest country in the world, ever, had the whitehouse burned down twice. by Canada. bitch.

ya man, i was like why the fuck are u swimming in my pool and he was like THIS IS MY POOL and i was like NO ITS NOT, ITS MY POOL FUCKFACE. the moral of the story is open for interpretation hahaha fuck

ya man' date=' i was like why the fuck are u swimming in my pool and he was like THIS IS MY POOL and i was like NO ITS NOT, ITS MY POOL FUCKFACE. the moral of the story is open for interpretation hahaha fuck[/quote']

What oushla is trying to say is soccer is for beaners only.

Australia is such a multicultural country, everyone just hates on each other.

This and the incredible amount of ignorant geezers, no wonder we have such a bad name.

Personally being of ethnic background I don’t really care and just see this kind of shit as a joke.

As a member of the ethnic group commonly reffered to as "white" and as a proponent of language as a living entity which should be fully understood rather than misused, here's a small but pertinent bit of research (you ignorant fucks).

eth·nic pron.jpg ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ebreve.gifthprime.gifnibreve.gifk)

adj.

1. Of or relating to a sizable group of people sharing a common and distinctive racial, national, religious, linguistic, or cultural heritage.
    2. Being a member of a particular ethnic group, especially belonging to a national group by heritage or culture but residing outside its national boundaries: ethnic Hungarians living in northern Serbia.
    3. Of, relating to, or distinctive of members of such a group: ethnic restaurants; ethnic art.

[*]Relating to a people not Christian or Jewish; heathen.

n. A member of a particular ethnic group, especially one who maintains the language or customs of the group.

[Middle English, heathen, from Late Latin ethnicus, from Greek ethnikos, from ethnos, people, nation. See s(w)e- in Indo-European Roots.]

Word History:
When it is said in a Middle English text written before 1400 that a part of a temple fell down and “mad a gret distruccione of ethnykis,” one wonders why ethnics were singled out for death. The word
ethnic
in this context, however, means “gentile,” coming as it does from the Greek adjective
ethnikos,
meaning “national, foreign, gentile.” The adjective is derived from the noun
ethnos,
“people, nation, foreign people,” that in the plural phrase
ta ethn
emacr.gif
meant “foreign nations.” In translating the Hebrew Scriptures into Greek, this phrase was used for Hebrew
g
omacr.gif
y
imacr.gif
m,
“gentiles” hence the sense of the noun in the Middle English quotation. The noun
ethnic
in this sense or the related sense “heathen” is not recorded after 1728, although the related adjective sense is still used. But probably under the influence of other words going back to Greek
ethnos,
such as
ethnography
and
ethnology,
the adjective
ethnic
broadened in meaning in the 19th century. After this broadening the noun sense “a member of a particular ethnic group,” first recorded in 1945, came into existence.