seriously, you're all fucking retarded.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can be a dumbass sometimes but i'm pretty much all jokes..

I'm not the one comming on here talking about my sex life and fucking my relatives.

Am i right.

Or

Am i right.

yea.

*ahem*

BURNED

thanks you

Guest nutsonmychin!

that shit was funny.

ppl talk shit about no good threads, comeon.

i took one for the team there. that was good reads.

Channel Zero just isn't what it used to be. Neither is CBGB, hip-hop, Saturday Night Live, rock music, freight graffiti, or virtually anything else. Sometimes a scene just happens because of a series of coincidences, like enough of the right kind of people being in the right place at the right time. It's awesome when it happens, but eventually these people move on to other things, and the ones who don't are left standing around complaining about how the whole thing sucks now and isn't as good as it used to be. That's life.

The ounce (like most things) is definitely more interesting when it isn't overrun by teenagers and scenesters, so the current influx could be partially blamed on summer vacation, the oversaturation of the graffiti community, and Marc Ecko. Maybe things will get better when school starts back up, and people move on to a new fad. But in the meantime, people should also realize that the glory days may be over, most of the people who made this place what it once was have moved on, and with some luck, maybe everyone will get lucky enough to be part of something else great some day. Or you could just stick around, and only pay attention to the intelligent, funny, and interesting people who are still here. There are a few lurking.

Channel Zero just isn't what it used to be. Neither is CBGB, hip-hop, Saturday Night Live, rock music, freight graffiti, or virtually anything else. Sometimes a scene just happens because of a series of coincidences, like enough of the right kind of people being in the right place at the right time. It's awesome when it happens, but eventually these people move on to othe rthings, and the ones who don't are left standing around complaining about how the whole thing sucks now and isn't as good as it used to be. That's life.

The ounce (like most things) is definitely more interesting when it isn't overrun by teenagers, and scenesters, so the current influx could be partially blamed on summer vacation, the oversaturation of the graffiti community, and Marc Ecko. Maybe things will get better when school starts back up, and people move on to a new fad. But in the meantime, people should also realize that the glory days may be over, most of the people who made this place what it once was have moved on, and with some luck, maybe everyone will get lucky enough to be part of something else great some day. Or you could just stick around, and only pay attention to the intelligent, funny, and interesting people who are still here. There are a few lurking.

i miss the old late 80's cast of SNL...i also miss the 70's cast.

that show rocked.

church_lady.jpg

Guest nutsonmychin!
I can be a dumbass sometimes but i'm pretty much all jokes..

I'm not the one comming on here talking about my sex life and fucking my relatives.

Am i right.

Or

Am i right.

yea.

k, you are on here all day. all night. everyday. i have never heard you mention a friend or a life outside here. you talk shit about chicks who dont paint. yet, i have never heard nor seen shit from you, the only ppl on your myspace are 12oz people. you come in here and act like your shit doesnt stink. people post about threesoms, and ass fucking and everyone laughs, a chick says one thing and she's a slut. say whatever, unlike you i do have a life outside here. the only people i have heard about you knowing in real like are the different boyfriends you met on here and moved in with. you jock the dudes on here, and you need to jock a plastic surgeon for that busted ass mug.

done.

it's a great idea to talk about my personal life when i mention little to nothing about it on here.

Be careful.

Wouldnt wanna get put all out there on 12oz...

I dont go back and forth with white trash on the internet. So Thats my last reply. Thankssss.

Yo Sugar when you jock that plastic surgeon make sure you put in a good word for porkchop so she can get that lipo, ya hurd?

Harvey, SASTER.org, youre gonna hate me for bringing you to that site, dear god.