marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
please don't potentially violence me for stating the obvious.

coming from you its actually REALLY funny.

and who gives a fuck what i paint. i post pics simply to share. i'm used to the hate cause thats all this forum is unless your in the "cool crowd" ... but if everybody wants to dissect every aspect of my work feel free. i really could care less what any of you all think anyways. I paint to get better...I see my flaws and I know what I need work on... shit doesnt happen over night.

this thread is retarded. post more flics. keep painting and stfu.

dudebro, i'm saying though, you post these pics in this and the dc thread. i dont get it if you dont care what people think & paint only to get better why do you post it eh? reasonable questions, i struggled with the same stuff (still do) and thats why i stopped posting pictures of my own rap letters, well that and also i like it better when someone else posts it, it's like when the person next to you on the plane is hot and she talks to you first, it's almost as nice as being drunk off someone else's liquor ... professional.

coming from you its actually REALLY funny.

and who gives a fuck what i paint. i post pics simply to share. i'm used to the hate cause thats all this forum is unless your in the "cool crowd" ... but if everybody wants to dissect every aspect of my work feel free. i really could care less what any of you all think anyways. I paint to get better...I see my flaws and I know what I need work on... shit doesnt happen over night.

this thread is retarded. post more flics. keep painting and stfu.

it's really funny because it was a joke. either one of you can violence me if you like. obviously you are looking for some sort of recognition, otherwise you would post pics of other peoples stuff too. that would be sharing. and you can act like you don't care about "haters" and getting your shit ragged, but i remember when you sent me a pm telling me i was the best and asking for my help in your gay little graf war. really want to get better? start by doing a good tag, not by adding a bunch of bullshit on to ugly letters with fancy paint.

ps. remember calling yourself "oldschool"? now that was really funny!

I was going to send a private message to this guy, but apparently he doesn't want that. Soooo...you're getting put on blast, buddy.

My advice is to just stop. You're doing everything wrong. You're not even doing graffiti and you're not really doing art. I have no idea what it is. Some sort of country scrawl. You're not going anywhere, especially if you keep painting the same boring wall with the same boring blobs. Would you want to keep going to the same sandwich spot that has bland ass sandwiches? That uses pretty much the same ingredients but mixes it up sometimes and every once in awhile they'll light it on fire for some wow factor, but then you still get a bland ass soggy sandwich. Not only that but it's fucking burnt. Maybe one time it will have a mohawk and will be wearing sunglasses, but what good is that? It's a fucking sandwich.

You need to realize that you need to grow some balls and go do a goddamn tag. Or maybe a fill in. Even if it sucks if you keep doing it people will notice. Then that would be like going to the sandwich spot and them giving you a really bitchin cheese steak. Sure it's really simple but it's really awesome and that's what a sandwich should be. No bullshit filler all lettuce sandwich

I was going to send a private message to this guy, but apparently he doesn't want that. Soooo...you're getting put on blast, buddy.

My advice is to just stop. You're doing everything wrong. You're not even doing graffiti and you're not really doing art. I have no idea what it is. Some sort of country scrawl. You're not going anywhere, especially if you keep painting the same boring wall with the same boring blobs. Would you want to keep going to the same sandwich spot that has bland ass sandwiches? That uses pretty much the same ingredients but mixes it up sometimes and every once in awhile they'll light it on fire for some wow factor, but then you still get a bland ass soggy sandwich. Not only that but it's fucking burnt. Maybe one time it will have a mohawk and will be wearing sunglasses, but what good is that? It's a fucking sandwich.

You need to realize that you need to grow some balls and go do a goddamn tag. Or maybe a fill in. Even if it sucks if you keep doing it people will notice. Then that would be like going to the sandwich spot and them giving you a really bitchin cheese steak. Sure it's really simple but it's really awesome and that's what a sandwich should be. No bullshit filler all lettuce sandwich

still have highway spots running. still have some amtrak lines running. and i paint more spots outside of that "sandwich spot" then I do there. and I didnt realize there was a "hand book" that I was suppose to read so I could be a cool graff writer. Ill just keep paiting whatever I want. if you knew me you would realize half of the shit i paint is a joke and my sense of humor cracks me up when I see how retarded it looks. its funny to read how much people hate on here from something they dont understand... my new style "country scrawl" !!!

edit: oh and didnt realize my PM was turned off. Its back on.. feel free to send hate messages to me in PM about how I should just quit. Thanks.

i think people are mad ... i'm ok with being mad, i'm mad right now that i ran outta vodka cause now this photo job is gonna suck ! :( #alcoholism

it's okay to have the "i dont give a fuck" attitude as long as you practice whatchu preach.

here what i learned since i started god knows how long ago my g. people will notice your graff, some will take pictures, but noone will care. forreal. they might say "oh i saw _____ " when you state your name, but really, graffiti doesnt affect anyone including most writers, and regular people just dont like it unless they're hipsters/"artists"/etc. #donotfuckwit

i dont even think its hate? i'm mildly perturbed (vocab +11 fuck you!) that you post your stuff cause i wish i had fancy paint. but instead of posting my rustoleum wall hip hop creations on the internet webs i found a remedy to that, i made some friends that also write on things and i send it to them so they can make fun of it, then we listen to wu tang clan and hold down the suburbs #whiteboys #yeahweoutchea cause graffiti has been irrelevant and a dead form of culture since the 90's, do it for yourself and maybe your shitty vandal friends #OG

bump those graffiti writers and shit, brand nubian and capslock

/drunkramblings