marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Id say its better than nothing...

Please just read this. http://www.utahether.com/2011/02/16/paperwork-wednesday-week-2/ .

And also. Graff is for the streets . not fucking internet bullshit. if you want to see graff go outside and see some fucking graff. the only thing this message board is good for is LOLn at these little toys and the shit my homies say to them. I know what an aest tag looks like. Cause theres more of them in richmond city then any other tag. I dont want to see shit he did 6 years ago in some chill spot these toys just found and flicked with there cell phone real quick so they can look mad rap on the interwebs. MAD RAP ON THE INTERWEBZ. :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

"Clemey" why did you just answer your own question. are you a cop? is your dad a cop? i think your a cop.

Please just read this. http://www.utahether.com/2011/02/16/paperwork-wednesday-week-2/ .

And also. Graff is for the streets . not fucking internet bullshit. if you want to see graff go outside and see some fucking graff. the only thing this message board is good for is LOLn at these little toys and the shit my homies say to them. I know what an aest tag looks like. Cause theres more of them in richmond city then any other tag. I dont want to see shit he did 6 years ago in some chill spot these toys just found and flicked with there cell phone real quick so they can look mad rap on the interwebs. MAD RAP ON THE INTERWEBZ. :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

"Clemey" why did you just answer your own question. are you a cop? is your dad a cop? i think your a cop.

Yeah your completely right man, you found me out.

Damn good job.

I was just making sure cuz not everythign on the "interwebz" is true.

svrjb7.jpg

Authorities in Merced say they were tipped off by a concerned citizen who saw a 32-year-old teaching his 13-year-old son how to paint graffiti. Officers arrived on the scene but Felipe Ramos and his son took off. The two were arrested a short time later at their home not far away. Ramos is already on felony probation and is now facing felony graffiti and contributing to the delinquency of a minor charges. His son is also looking at graffiti charges.

AS IF I am the only person on here who takes pics from my phone....

however, i MAY be the only one who takes the pics myself and never reposts.

which apparently among most other things... is fucking TOY. what a surprise...

cassiusgay- making posts about how you are worried about the cops on a graffiti forum?

nice bro. thats probly something OCULT does...

cassiusgay- making posts about how you are worried about the cops on a graffiti forum?

hhaha yo i like your sense of humor. we need more guys like you on this forum with that "im fed up with all the bullshit ive been in the game for so long" jaded sarcastic vibe. its really really humorous. especially when you talk about ocult. talk about ocult more! hey, what do you write if you dont mind me asking? we should get up and be sarcastic together. Oh and bro i know its rough when you take all this time out of your day to take nice flicks and post them on the forum and not only do people not give you props for the flicks, they give props to people that repost, and dont even take their own flicks! WTF? Look yall, if youre not out there hittin the street, the bridges, the freights with your camera, youre toy. POST EM UP! long live graffiti pictures!

Do you even paint? I read a lot of talk from you but I have only seen one shitty thing you have painted. Really, I'm just curious why you are running your mouth on here and why you aren't out painting. Maybe people would take you a little more serious if you actually painted instead of just sit online and type.