marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
still have highway spots running. still have some amtrak lines running. and i paint more spots outside of that "sandwich spot" then I do there. and I didnt realize there was a "hand book" that I was suppose to read so I could be a cool graff writer. Ill just keep paiting whatever I want. if you knew me you would realize half of the shit i paint is a joke and my sense of humor cracks me up when I see how retarded it looks. its funny to read how much people hate on here from something they dont understand... my new style "country scrawl" !!!

edit: oh and didnt realize my PM was turned off. Its back on.. feel free to send hate messages to me in PM about how I should just quit. Thanks.

29uvvia.jpg

YO YO YO GRAFFITI IS ALL ABOUT USING LAZER BEAMZ AND SHIT....PRESSURE WASHING YOUR NAME ON DIRTY SURFACES IS THA NEW GANGSTA RAP LETTAHZ...YOU DIDNT KNOW..OH AND PLEASE SETTLE YOUR BEEF WITH A GOOD OL BLACKBOOK BATTLE SO NO ONE GETS HURT ....POST YOUR BLACKBOOKS ONLINE SO U DONT HAVE TA COME FACE 2 FACE WITH YOUR ENEMIES AND WILL BE THE JUDGES TO SEE WHO WINZ...

still have highway spots running. still have some amtrak lines running. and i paint more spots outside of that "sandwich spot" then I do there. and I didnt realize there was a "hand book" that I was suppose to read so I could be a cool graff writer. Ill just keep paiting whatever I want. if you knew me you would realize half of the shit i paint is a joke and my sense of humor cracks me up when I see how retarded it looks. its funny to read how much people hate on here from something they dont understand... my new style "country scrawl" !!!

edit: oh and didnt realize my PM was turned off. Its back on.. feel free to send hate messages to me in PM about how I should just quit. Thanks.

Dont stress it man just do you !

hey guys lets do a graffiti battle that would be so sweeeeet...and we can cook out and have cheeseburgers and we can make fun of the losers....but it cant be on a school night and no later then 9:30 cause i have a curfew...oh and we can sign each others blackbooks and like the winner can win a prize and we can all pretend to like him

>that yellow omega<

[ATTACH]156314.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]156315.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]156316.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]156317.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]156318.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]156319.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]156320.vB[/ATTACH]

can anybody tell me wtf happend to my phones camera?? that last pic is an example. when i send em to my comp they get all fucked up like that freak.

i have a bunch of shit i cant post now. it fucking sucks hole

graf1.jpg.3dac0690663b74fec8683570b18fa1d0.jpg

graf2.jpg.06fc89861e6b2d226fab6f5a2ecfac5e.jpg

graf3.jpg.5f72e7ee4cb8007e0a35146e412d8616.jpg

graf4.jpg.d5efaa6079c2f18fb8e4fbe3dbb3c676.jpg

graf5.jpg.3ad9dc8ca34e9fd419144e929161537a.jpg

graf6.jpg.22fa2a88ae790163f7594ae4dab373d2.jpg

graf8.jpg.dcefa7202883ee523bdf2df6a09e7265.jpg

>that yellow omega<

[ATTACH]156314[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]156315[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]156316[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]156317[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]156318[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]156319[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]156320[/ATTACH]

can anybody tell me wtf happend to my phones camera?? that last pic is an example. when i send em to my comp they get all fucked up like that freak.

i have a bunch of shit i cant post now. it fucking sucks hole

its owned by you.