today i hung out with my exgirlfriend

doeyemakeyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe this guy didnt hit! Ne time my x's used to call it was to hit bc there b/f's werent doing it right. This foo is messed up in head thinking he going to get ne where playing with his lil worm!

IT WOULD BE DOPE IF I KNEW WHAT YOU SAID MY NIGGA, SO I COULD RESPOND. FROM WHAT I GATHER YOU WERE JERKIN ILLZ IN YOUR EX WIFEYS CAR? WHAT? MY DU, DID YOU HAVE TO INFORM THE INTERNET THAT YOU JERKED ILLZ IN YOUR EX WIFEYS HONDA? YO IF YOUR EX COMES THROUGH AND YOU DONT BEAT CHEEKS, YOU GET THE "L" MY NIGGA, SHE GOT THE "W" CUZ SHE SENT YOU HOME WITH THE CHUBBY AND WENT AND TOLD ALL HER HOMEGIRLS HOW SHE SLAYED YOU. BITCHES LOVE DOING SHIT LIKE THAT.

You probably did the "Im gonna kill myself tonight unless you kiss me" bullshit. Just know this...shes not gonna call you again. You showed her that it was a mistake. How dont you know? You gotta be as nice as possible. I suggest callin that bitch back up and tellin her that youre really sorry for what you did the other night and you wanna see her again to make it up to her. AND LET HER PULL YOUR DICK OUT THIS TIME MARTY MCFLY!

Guest R@ndomH3ro
This guy needs to be more metal...

im off to drown some babies and punch emo kids

bye guys

Burn churches, you up your metal status quick.

haha i think this is hilarious cuz its not me. I thought the first time i read it that he said he was trying to make things as uncomfortable as possible between them, in which case would have made everything completely awesome. But thats not the case.

So my ex girl friend calls me up and wants to hang out with me. I hadnt seen or talked to her in like 8 months. we were together for like 3 yrs and now she has a new boyfriend. i didnt really want to hangout with her but she came over and we hung out anyways. Im not seeing anyone myself to make her jealous so i had to find a new way to go ot in a blaze of glory. so. the whole time we were hanging out i consistantly insisted that we either make out have sex or her blow me. and i preceed everyone with an i love and i want to be with you. also i told her that i know she knows that i can do her right(which she admitted to) the best part though was when she was driven i whipped my penis and started jerkin off. im the man

Absofuckinglutely hilarious.

You deserve the Nobel Prize.

i dont like hanging out with the ex. all it leads to is us fucking, and i think shes caught on. and if i cant wang-dat-thang then whats the point?

ps shes asian and got some bigass tittays!

holy crap, for a second I thought this was MY post

we need to hang out dude.

my ex had awesome titties