Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This state needs freshness like that again..

Since everyone moved out, we need to step our shit up a notch. I believe next year CT will be on Fire again.

Totally agree. Time is soon coming for the winter refineing period, once the ice thaws CT will get a lot more interesting I have a feeling.

Ps. Good to see you the other night man. We will get in touch.

This state needs freshness like that again..

:D

oh.. and that has got to be the ugliest subaru i have ever seen. :confused:[/quote

see them everywhere its them 19-20 yr olds rockin em. mom and dad must buy it and help them out with the insurance cause it costs an arm and a leg. i think id rather drop my dough on a mortgage though. and besides..trucks are better.

Back to the 'STI' thing.. they all have FMIC's.... big deaaaalll. And yes, there is a 'sti club'.. in my area.. All of wich are 16-20 year olds. Without jobs.. mommy and daddy with deep pockets! Im not hatin, my parents help me too ;) But i pave my own way.

You want a real vehicle? Dualsport baby.. talking about ducking off into a spot ON your vehicle ;)

This isnt a car forum though..

Is fame actually shut down? this probably isnt the place to discuss this.. but oh well.

I agree somethings got to give.. Too many dope writers in this state to not be producing top quality work the way CT is known for.

stoopidfreshARTSHOW2.jpg

First Place competition for the Bboys is $100 or more with gift package from Bucket Fresh Studios and Abnormal Herbz music. Held in East Longmeadow MA! Nov 24th!

Featuring Hip Hop Performances and Street and Graff Art exhibit through the night with gallery. 18+ and 21+ to drink! The show starts at 8:00!

Special VIP after party show so call to inquire how you can get in!

413.244.0359 for show infomation and bboy sign ups! Admission is $10!

BFS STAFF!

^^^