The "Answer A Question With Another Question" Superthread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is there much of a subject to change when we are questioning randomness? why am i so fucking crazy? is it because girls go crazy and saw red is playing and totally is a fucking echo of the conversations i have with that lover? oh baby if you want to see me let me know because i want to know if it is appropriate to call you when i make that impulse buy and fly to you tomorrow? is it rational to miss you? is it ok if i dont call you for the first day i am there because i have business to attend to that threatens whether or not they give me my diploma? why do i smoke so much weed? why didnt i go to that damn class? oh wait was it because the supplies were burning a through my pocket book so quick that i couldnt have afford to eat if you hadnt taken care of me baby boy? i think that may be the case but just in case i wanted to ask you if i am wrong about that and if i can take you shopping and maybe give you head?

maybe, it may be a damn nervous laugh that is begging for some mercy. can you still graduate if you take the last credits at a different institution? it is only four and i was wondering if it can all be sorted out over the phone? i can fly out there tomorrow but i dont know if i can reschedule filling out new hire forms without looking like an asshole? is that possible?

Quote:

Originally Posted by laughslast (View Original Post)

maybe, it may be a damn nervous laugh that is begging for some mercy. can you still graduate if you take the last credits at a different institution? it is only four and i was wondering if it can all be sorted out over the phone? i can fly out there tomorrow but i dont know if i can reschedule filling out new hire forms without looking like an asshole? is that possible?

ARE YOU OVER-THINKING LIFE?