I'm watchin this NBC Dateline shit

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Perverted-Justice decoy is playing the part of a 14-year-old named Cindy. She’s talking to Marvin Lakhan, screenname “crazytrini85.” They met in an online chat room. Cindy tells him she’s a virgin and he sends her a picture of his genitals. “Crazytrini85” asks her if she’ll try anal sex and adds - it’s better than regular sex. Then he asks her if she has a Jacuzzi.

crazytrini85 (chat log): ima (blank) u in there lol

crazytrini85: and on ure momz bed?

cindylovez2dance: y not my bed

crazytrini85: that too

cindylovez2dance: heheh

crazytrini85: ima (blank) ya in every room so no matter where u go u will remember me.

Next he asks her if she has any pets? Cindy says she has a male cat and you won’t believe what "crazytrini85" asks next.

Story continues below ↓ advertisement

crazytrini85: lol u kno what would b a huge --- turn on for me?

cindylovez2dance: wat

He wants to watch her perform a sex act on a cat. He says people do it all the time. They discuss it further on the phone where he tells her they’ll need Cool Whip. The decoy says she’ll try it if he’s willing to strip off all his clothes and walk into her house naked.

As we told you before, according to law enforcement, asking a suspect to bring or do something specific demonstrates intent.

The decoy keeps talking to him as he walks up the driveway.

Decoy (hidden camera footage): I’m gonna find my cat quick ok... just strip in there and I’ll be out with the cat. All right? Like whatever you want... I guess totally naked cause that was the deal, right?

This is a man who apparently sticks to a deal. He walks in the back door, takes off all his clothes in the laundry room and goes in search of the decoy.

Marvin Lakhan: Where are you?

Decoy: Wait, just take a seat. Have a cookie, I made them because they’ll go with the Cool Whip. It was kind of a little surprise.

Chris Hansen, Dateline correspondent (walks in): You wanna explain yourself, grab that towel right there please. Wrap it around yourself. Please sit in that stool.

Hansen: What are you doing?

Lakhan: (shakes head) Making a mistake.

Hansen: Making a mistake? what is going on in your mind?

Lakhan: I don’t know.

Hansen: You don’t know? Now what do you think would have happened Marvin, had I not been here and had there actually been a 14-year-old girl in that next room? What would have happened after you walked in there naked?

Lakhan: Something probably would have happened.

Hansen: Something like what?

Lakhan: Something along sexual lines.

Hansen: Like you would have had sex with a 14-year-old girl.

Lakhan: I’m not sure if I would have done that but…

Hansen: Marvin you’re naked.

Lakhan: Yeah I wouldn’t have gone all the way, I wasn’t.

Hansen: You went all the way when you took your clothes off just about...

Then I ask him about the plans he talked about online for the cat.

Hansen: “You know what would be a huge ass turn on for me, what, watching you blank him, meaning the cat.” She says “I don’t think I want to blank the cat.” “Would you for me?” You were going to make this 14 year old girl perform a sex act on a cat? Was that your plan?

Lakhan: It wasn’t.

Hansen: Well, why did you say it then?

Lakhan: I was... I was just messing around with her.

Hansen: You’re just messing around?

Lakhan: I really wasn’t serious about the cat.

Hansen: Gave her instructions about using Cool Whip—very specific instructions. I can only image what would’ve been going on in this house had I not been here. Am I wrong to think that?

Lakhan: No. You’re not.

Hansen: So what’s going to be happening if I’m not here? You’re naked. There’s a 14 year old girl. You’re chasing a cat around. You’ve got Cool Whip and you want this girl to do some sex act with the cat and then you’ll have sex with her. Is that accurate?

Lakhan: Yes.

Then “crazitrini85” asks for some water.

Hansen: Some water?

Lakhan : Yes. Please.

Hansen: Guess all that running around naked got you pretty dried out there, huh?

Lakhan: Yeah.

Hansen: Have you ever met any young girls online? First time?

Lakhan: Yeah... this is first time, which will never happen again. I can tell you that...

The nearly naked man starts laughing.

Hansen: So, it’s funny?

Lakhan: No. This is—I’m just thinking it to myself that this would never happen again. (Laughter) This is, you know, something, though. It’s not right.

Hansen: So, you’re promising me right now that you’ll never—

Lakhan: I’m promising myself that I’m not—

Hansen: Hook up with a 14 year old girl online, tell her to have sex with a cat, and walk into her house naked?

Lakhan: Not—not even under 19-- (laughter). It’s no. I’m promising that to myself—not even to you. This is not good.

Now he’s about to find out that he just made that promise on national television.

Hansen: Well, there’s something else you need to know. I’m Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC and we’re doing a story on adults who try to meet teens online.

Lakhan: I see.

Hansen: Now, if there’s anything else you’d like to say about this predicament you’re now in, we’d love to hear it.

Lakhan: Just trust me, it’ll never happen again.

Hansen: And, if there’s nothing else you have to say, then you’re free to walk out that door, where you stripped naked and walked in. You can keep the towel.

Lakhan: I’ll just leave it the laundry room.

Hansen: That’s fine.

Once he gets his clothes back on, he walks outside and is arrested by that camouflaged officer. He’s then taken to the transfer station and searched.

Police officer: Spread your legs. Where do you live at?

Lakhan: Fort Lauderdale.

Police officer: You here on business or what?

Lakhan: No just being stupid.

Police officer: Just being stupid.

Lakhan: Yeah.

He’s photographed and then taken to jail. The next day he’s brought before a judge and bail is set.

Judge: That does comes out to $50,000. That’s all for today.

Florida is ATE up w/ predators... I have 2 on my block. One married my homeboy's mom, she used to teach 2nd grade... Needless to say my boy's kids don't visit grandma any more.

The other is some cripple dude (birth defects) that I have NEVER seen even though his room mate rides all around in his wheel chair. They are both disabled and apparently the state hooked them up w/ their house. David, the good one, doesn't even talk to the dude and says he's "Bad" but they live there and some woman comes in to clean and stuff but they live 'alone'... Anyway, cripple predator attacked another disabled girl by knocking her down with his wheelchair and then he flopped on top and got all sexual.

In the immortal words of Ice-T:

"Shit REAL fucked up!"

seriously though....id pay to watch a 15 yr old fuck a cat.....shit id pay to watch any girl fuck a cat......cause im curious to see how its possible to fuck a cat.

Actually, I too am curious... not so much the cat sex, though I still think it would be difficult to control the cat but what was up with the Cool Whip? I got the impression that it was gonna be the cat plus the cool whip, WTF? I mean, we all heard the dog and the peanut butter joke but cats tounges are like sandpaper so it can't be that... can it?

please fucking midgets in a mask... come real with that shit or sit fucking down!

Like... here's that dude up the street I've never seen:

GetImage.asp?fin=143764

Qualifying Offense(s):

Lewd Molest.-Elder/Disabld (Principal)

Lewd Or Lascivious Molestation Victim Under 12 Years Offender 18 Or Older (Principal)

*Predator status (as opposed to offender I guess)

the other one:

GetImage.asp?fin=184196

Qualifying Offense(s):

Sex Bat/Coerces By Retaliation (Principal)

Sex Batt/Coerce Child By Adult (Principal In Attempt)

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i would do a lot of fillins with this getup

If you live in the woods, I would make a "urban" suit, you know, bottles and cans. Look like a walking pile of trash.