Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

I'm watchin this NBC Dateline shit

about catching sexual predators online, and what I wanna know is why the fuck all these douchebags sit there and talk to the guy after they get caught? So far only one dude has been semi-smart and refused to give his name and just walked out. Still a moron for goin, but smarter than the rest

Discuss or some shit

Holy shit, dude just got arrested by a cop in a rediculous bush camo suit hahaha

Man this shit is fucked up, I been watching since the first one and I'm more and more flabbergasted every time... they all just want to mentor the kids, they all got rubbers, they either have kids or work with kids... what the fuck is wrong with these people.

I don't mean going to the house I mean in the first fucking place. Plus, now I've seen like 6 guys say they seen the tv show and STILL came around.

The best line was last week as they are putting dude in the car and he says:

"I got 2 words for America - role playing chat room."

(so which 2 words did he mean?)

I love the voice overs they do with the chat logs haha...this show is pure comedy

And homie wants to watch the girl fuck with the cat hahaha

I don't know what you call kinky but before you busted out out with the camera I fucked your cat and shit in your purse!

I love it, they all are 'making a mistake' or 'being stupid'... but NO, NO, not sex...

"I wasn't serious about the cat"

"You gave specific instructions..about the Cool Whip" hahaha

ok... there's no way to say this without sounding like one of them but... I want those "very specific" details about the cat and the cool whip. I've never owned a cat but... do they put up with that sort of shit?

HAHA DAMN!~ they hit this nigga with the camera crews. he aint NEVER gettin no pussy from some over 18 bitches

Yeah, I was kinda wondering what he wanted her to do too

"You can keep the towel" hahaha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now