i am a cop

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a question' date=' why do cops hate fire department works? they do more work, go more good, save more lives. also, since you're a cop, and you apparently write. do you sometimes go through identity crisis? ever catch a toss up and then attempt to arrest yourself? ever lie to yourself with a fake alibi then hit yourself with a phonebook? if so....that'd be great.[/quote']

where did you get the idea cops hate firefighters?

i dont write, what ever gave you that fucking idea?

fucking taggers, fucking faggots, im watching all of you

I don't know where your from but you wouldn't happen to be part of the SFPD that made that video with hookers, fags, the blacks and mexicans?

If so i'd like to purchase a video. paypal or the local law enforcement scholarship fund.

I don't know where your from but you wouldn't happen to be part of the SFPD that made that video with hookers, fags, the blacks and mexicans?

If so i'd like to purchase a video. paypal or the local law enforcement scholarship fund.

no i wasnt from that district, if i was involved in a video it would have been something to see

that other video was just dumb, and wasnt even nearly as racist as theyd like you to think

i didnt even hear the word nigger once, can you believe that?