Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_nightcrawler

Son or Daughter?

id sleep better at night knowing my son is out doing put ups instead of lay downs if i didnt know where he was in the middle of the night.

You guys are retarded. Why do you think girls become sluts? Because of parents like YOU.

Girls become sluts because of the movies and mags they read. They have friends and theyre sluts. All girls are horny. admit it

humans are horny, girls just get bagged on when they have alot of sex because its easier for them to get it than dudes.

naw im just saying girls can get the shit way easier than dudes can, dudes have to spit game and throw down money and shit. and all the girls have to do is spread their legs. im not saying they arent sluts becasue they most likely are. but im just saying girls got it easy.

hopefully a puppy. Kids are the farthest thing from my mind at this moment.

naw im just saying girls can get the shit way easier than dudes can' date=' dudes have to spit game and throw down money and shit. and all the girls have to do is spread their legs. im not saying they arent sluts becasue they most likely are. but im just saying girls got it easy.[/quote']

Ahahahah good point and well said. Actually made me laugh

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now