BITER thread!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you being serious???? hahaha wow? how bout you paint me a bates piece next biting faggot

are you being serious???? hahaha wow? how bout you paint me a bates piece next biting faggot

are you fucking joking??? what is bitten, letters that originate from the fucking alphabet??

How much graff has shit in common???

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phorm1

Show me what you write and within 3 minutes on the net I'll find 20 people I could say that YOU'RE biting, guaranteed. SON

PS. FIND ME THE BITTEN PIECES. PLEASE

PPS - WHY DONT YOU FUCKING GO AND PAINT YOU FUCKING HALFBIT INTERNET THUGTARD

are you fucking joking??? what is bitten, letters that originate from the fucking alphabet??

How much graff has shit in common???

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phorm1

Show me what you write and within 3 minutes on the net I'll find 20 people I could say that YOU'RE biting, guaranteed. SON

PS. FIND ME THE BITTEN PIECES. PLEASE

PPS - WHY DONT YOU FUCKING GO AND PAINT YOU FUCKING HALFBIT INTERNET THUGTARD

ostrich_head_in_sand.jpg

Its just the alphabet guys, everyone's doin it.

'this is graffiti 101' he says, as he pushes his glasses back over his nose, staring at his 'mother bought' macbook pro, thinking 'i got him, haha'

seriously, if you spent less time sorting through the internet rolodex of peoples pieces and peoples opinions of that rolodex, you'd probably be a hell of a lot better writer

SON

so find me the bite then?!

guy, just shuttup, its not a piece to piece bite, its a style and execution chomp.EVERYONE in here knows that, except you and your denial. Are you gonna tell everyone in here youre not a NORM MSK fan? I dare you to say that, and then look in the mirror at yourself and see what happens to your face.

These things dont happen by accident, and the Graffiti.org stuff you linked to was a completely different style, so you only helped the bite argument, cuz those pieces look like they where done b4 NORM was recognized for what he does. Just stop it. please. Moving onto this nice Jersey Joe and Roid chomping.

graffiti_brisbane_2-thumb.png

again, you dont even gotta find a RIME piece, you just see it throughout the style. :lol: :lol:

Biting should be celebrated... it means someone has been influenced by YOU!!!!

Here is a pretty old quote that was said from a man that wasnt scared to admit to biting!

“If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.”

Can anyone guess who this outlandis biter is?!

guy, just shuttup, its not a piece to piece bite, its a style and execution chomp.EVERYONE in here knows that, except you and your denial. Are you gonna tell everyone in here youre not a NORM MSK fan? I dare you to say that, and then look in the mirror at yourself and see what happens to your face.

These things dont happen by accident, and the Graffiti.org stuff you linked to was a completely different style, so you only helped the bite argument, cuz those pieces look like they where done b4 NORM was recognized for what he does. Just stop it. please. Moving onto this nice Jersey Joe and Roid chomping.

graffiti_brisbane_2-thumb.png

again, you dont even gotta find a RIME piece, you just see it throughout the style. :lol: :lol:

you got way too much time on your hands.

Not that I need to justify myself to someone that thinks hes 'the shit' because he makes an abundance of 'posts', but the work you see in art crimes is starting from 2000 - until about 2008. Now I know this will be a difficult word for you to understand, but thats called DEVELOPMENT.