BITER thread!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

substance you need to chill the fuck out and find the edit button

there's no need to make 3 posts in a row over and over and over again.

from what ive seen all the bites you've called haven't really been bites at all, so i dont really have a problem "clowning you"

Some of this stuff is obvious.. but other stuff, i just feel like people are just hating on someone for no reason. Because they have nothing better to do.. and they are completely insecure with their own shitty graffiti so they spend their days tracking down BITERS... that arent even biting..

go paint instead of scouring the internet looking for similar graffiti. if its obvious someone is biting.. they'll be getting clowned in their own city right away..

who gives a fuck.

• Like 1

propped.

sOh belongs on puregraffiti... and yes he gets clowned on a regular!

Do I? or are you still trying to tell stories the way you wish life was like, in hopes that if you keep at it people will eventually believe you? Who are you trying to convince? the 5 biters who come here for the abuse?

Unlike youre stories, I make claims with photo evidence. It's not for me to convince anyone, just debate instead of sounding like cry babies for getting your cards pulled. I dont think anybody spends time looking for things to put in this thread, but when i see shit i bring it here. This is my favorite thread on this whole site just on how 75% of you toys react. You dont like it but you keep comin' back for more like beat up bitches in relationships.

I dont think anybody spends time looking for things to put in this thread, but when i see shit i bring it here. This is my favorite thread on this whole site

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you sir, are a buster.

please post some more tired internet pics and gifs, and while you're at it, please post more 15yr old kids biting people.

how do you find those pics anyway? your friends myspace accounts?

sOh president of PG!

i love your constant use of graffiti slang too, if you're not a 16yr old from jersey than i'll be highly surprised.

i'll just keep handing you tampons.

still coming here and making the thread about you. Just stop poppin shit and let the thread call out biters. 4 real already. I know youre upset inside, youre showing everyone that. But youre anger stems from being stuck in Detroit, it's not from me calling out any of your friends biters. go walk to 8mile , shave your head and bleach it white, and start a rap carrier, and then, ill post a picture in this thread , and call you Eminem , and THEN the thread can be about you.