BITER thread!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5304323873_224b98c8ac_o.png

5304323889_e6dd3ae5b9_o.png

Thick-glasses.jpg

Proof's in the pudding, Im sorry you cant see the obvious with youre opinion clouded by the coolness pedestal of dick suckery you place writers on. How about you spend a few more threads arguing while I go do things. Ill be back when i see someone else chompin other's swag.

just in case you didnt see it Glen.

:lol:

wow... just wow dude.

clearly there is no point to talking sense to a room full or retards.

you obviously don't know who mber is.

second, why are you so on the dick of anything out of new york?

f'real though man, did you make it past 10th grade?

you have fun with the thread you hi-jacked and ruined, i'm outtaaaaa heeeeeerrrreee!

Wow glen just negged me.. Why You mad bra? I was just speaking my

Mind.. You seem really angry at what substance said and cause he propped me.. Oh well. Your up in Detroit and I'm in Cali. Where on two different fronts. Your funny glen. The discussion of that mq bite is over. Now please run along and keep trying to get people to back up your Internet discussion. If you aint mber quit crying.

Glen is a herb, why am I on the jock of anything coming out of New York? Are you for real? Here's an answer even you can understand, all the people you jock, jock what comes from New York. They all have Subway art and the Dondi book on their shelves. Go ahead and spend 3 pages and negging everyone debating that.

I aint here to prove shit to you, youre clueless and youre opinion means ziltch, you worry about neg propping peopleonline but I get my props in real life and it eats you up cuz you dont know who i am, this shit is for fun. You live off every comment I make, you follow me around and even go to other threads talkin about me. You live a sad exzistence brotha, 4 real. Get goin' cuz' you dont add shit to any discussion.

And because of youre own trolling in the Atl thread, no everyone else sees it besides me.

go get your online props. LOL

writers have been sticking tongues out forever homie. it just so happens they both did it on their m's. mber is the all time undisputed freight king and is in the hall of fame so has no need to bite anyone.

for the homie mber! first generation HM, FS, (N), NFS.

hide your letters

hide your throwups

hide your characters

they bitin errrbody out heya

hello.jpg

go tell THAT home boy.

first of all, no that's not a remio bite, that's just generic (and not very good) new style loose shit.

all the "why umad" and the "supporting biters" comments can be referred to what eagerpervert posted, and thus you can understand why you were negged.

every one of y'all must have NO clue who mber is, how long he (and the crews he's helped start) has been around, or his significance to graffiti. The fact that someone would point out something as small as a "tongue" that looks vaguely similar only proves that you're only familiar with a small amount of graffiti in the first place. There are well over a hundred other throw ups with tongues, (amuse, hog, rams, yeah, aest, just to name a few off the top of my head) does this mean that they're all biting mque? Nope, but would you claim it is? Yep, and all it means you have no clue on the subject of which you are speaking. Here's a little hint, read a copy of "Life Sucks, Die" (go ahead, google it.)

keep screaming sOh, your retorts are equal to a child replying to a negative comment with "nuh uh" You have nothing to back yourself up but tired old internet jokes that weren't funny 2 months ago when they were new.

Even better, now your chest is puffed up because you found some other newjacks with the same misguided opinion. Good for you puppy, you found out that on an average there are more idiots on 12oz than people with a clue.

You keep on thinkin' that you're the winner here bud.

oh, and good job naming off books that every newbooty worships, too bad the dude's "i jock" are making books you'll be worshiping next year.

go ahead now, post about how much you hate being put in check by me. You're a hater, not a bite spotter. Get learned and THAN, you can have an opinion.

(now, proceed to tell me of your vaaast knowledge of graffiti, put your idiocy out there for everyone to see.)

• Like 1

MQ was the first person to ever do the M with the tongue,everyone knows that. thats always been his swag, never heard of ANY of those toys you listed. but they all heard of MQ. wake the fuck up, stop suckin mbers dick. he does fr8s, woopty fuckin doo, fr8 guys been biting off of nyers throwups for yearrrrrrsss.

get the fuck outta here with all that typing tryin to save face. you got clowned now you feel stupid.

The tongue idea has been done by hundreds of writers... lame example of a bite

The character on the wall painting graffiti has been done before... way before both those examples were painted

and the "s" example of a bite is such a simple letter.... saying that is a bite is a bit silly. The wall as a whole does look like sento tfp

an "E" with a tongue and "M" with a tongue a "J" with a tongue.... it's been done so much it's not worth the conversation.. Like throwing paint on the wall, or all the glow techniques, overlapping 3d, fils that leave the letters, etc... all small details that get so repeated and done it becomes a norm and no one calls out a bite.

an "E" with a tongue and "M" with a tongue a "J" with a tongue.... it's been done so much it's not worth the conversation.. Like throwing paint on the wall, or all the glow techniques, overlapping 3d, fils that leave the letters, etc... all small details that get so repeated and done it becomes a norm and no one calls out a bite.

2123685803_4c7d783a6a.jpg

ideas are done all over differently, but when its done the same as someone else its a bite. no one said just a tongue.

It's not that the tounge has been used all kinds of times let me point out why I think that's a bite. The "M" clearly looks similar. The tounge is coming out the same direction as mq's even if mbers tounge is a lot smaller. I herd of mq long ago and he clearly is a king for all the ups and shit he is still doing this day.