BITER thread!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Substanceoverhype... I wrote a book for you...

LOL how can you say atom is a bite on dare. How long you even been in the game? I am pretty sure Atom and SUK are established enough that they aren't even paying attention to this shit. On top of that to just say something about a dead writer who was most likely friends or at least comrades with the guy you are saying bit him is fucking ridiculous. Then you come off at other people like they are the assholes cause they don't agree with you. I am sure tomorrow when you go to school in the morning you can act like the big graff head that you think you are, but do some research on the subject at least know that these guys have done productions together. There is a big world out there read, look, and listen before you jump on a shitty bandwagon trying to disgrace people who have been putting in since before you were swimming around in your daddy's nut sack. How can someone who has the screen name substanceoverhype sit here and hype some dude that is a fucking king. Hands down learn about european graff... I would love a retort please spend your time responding to me hopefully before you do respond you will go and read and figure out some shit for yourself.

Here is an american reference for you its like saying that a dude from imok and a dude from df have similar styles. The reason is that people who move in similar circles pick things up from each other. Keep fighting the good fight and trying to expose real heads who put in real work while you sit and troll this website.

Your points are obviously considered in homage situations, and i am aware of who atom is,stop trying to talk down to someone like ima newby still wet behind the ears. Fact stands at face value I couldnt even read that it as an atom piece, it looks like "somebody" turned Dare's "D" 180 and that piece reads something like "OATAM", and its not signed with a tag. hence that gut feeling I referred to a few posts back.

The only way somethin like this is acceptable is if Dare did this guys outline and he wanted to paint it, but in those cases youd normally see a Dare tag or reference.

Fact still remains I saw it and immediately said "Dare", whether they where friends or not, is irrelivent and a back end story that viewers dont know. No one looks at a piece and says stupid shit like " well its a bite, but lemme ask the graffiti network if they where friends or not"

When anyone paints in a public place or somthing that will be seen online on the other side of the world you are allowing yourself to be judged. get with it. This is the truth, whether any of us like it or not.

And to play devils advocte. IF Dare DID do an ATOM piece, he should wrote somethin like "this one's for/from Dare" to eliminate confusion.

this is the Atom Im familar with and notonce trying to read that piece in question did Atom's pieces pop up in my head.

02724.jpg

about you imok example, imok is the same crew and all came from the same place, if im correct df was more about doing more quality walls. Im sure manbear can elaborate more.

I TYPE IN BOLD/CAPS BECAUSE I KNOW IT MUST BE BLURRY FOR YOU,

WITH THAT DUDE BEHIND YOU GIVING YOU WHAT YOU PAID FOR.

YOU YOU CAN CAN READ READ THIS THIS RIGHT? RIGHT?

"WEEKS OF ABUSE" DAMN SON YOU BEEN DREAMIN BOUT MY SCREEN-NAME?

CAUSE I DO'NT RECALL ANY REALITY TO THAT ONE LOL BRB AND ALL THAT INTER-WEB LINGO.

I AINT MAD BOUT SHIT SON, I SEEN A COUPLE HOMIES SHIT IN THIS THREAD, MINE? NEVER.

WHY WOULD I BE MAD. THIS IS YOUR 15 MINUTES OF ANY FAME, SO KEEP IT UP.

you have a whole lot to say, but never have anything worth listening to...

contribute to the thread you keep coming back to looking at, or go play somewhere. The concept of comparing similar things is obviously too advanced for you...

here's something easier for you, starting from a Sesame Street level, one of these things is NOT like the other.... can you tell which?

one-of-these.png

thats right, it's you. The crabby lil baby who compwains cuz the poor gwafeety wooks too simiwar and you dont wike it.

poor wittle baby.

yall bitching about substance abuse .. besides the moody/mutz comparsion to MQ i pretty much agree on must of the things he's saying .. this isnt about who's right and who's wrong it's about your opinion on if somethings a bite .. yay or nay .. dont type a damn encyclopedia

I dunno STYLE ISKIN.... Glen pm'd me and said there's nothing there that looks likea bite, and it needsto be more blatent.

this is a 100% full blown blatant lie, if i pm'ed you that i want to see it, print screen it and post it, liar.

if you want to say that pm about robem is about this, you're a fucking IDIOT.

i posted that pariz because it's such a blatant GBAK bite.

you are one stupid mother fucker, god damn.

this is a 100% full blown blatant lie, if i pm'ed you that i want to see it, print screen it and post it, liar.

if you want to say that pm about robem is about this, you're a fucking IDIOT.

i posted that pariz because it's such a blatant GBAK bite.

you are one stupid mother fucker, god damn.

hahahaha, look at you, would you just take a look in the mirror? your reasonings are so silly, that I made a joke about you and you thought I was serious. Youre a mess. go see a shrink.