Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STYLEISKING

BITER thread!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
KzmfjRymNCQMau1upafZ1270160572.jpg

its REALLY sad when a legend like SEEN has to bite the styles of some young kid out there DOIN it... what is this world coming to?

i aint starting shit .. i dont like biters but then again i dont mind them aslong as the shit they produce isnt on walls, its ok if they're painting this shit out their back garden or something.. or better yet keep it on paper. but for them to blaitenly trash a cope piece or a bates piece is idiotic. they know they're gonna get ripped for it so my advice to them is just dont paint that shit .. stick to your sketching and doodling and floating about with a can untill you've grown your own style that looks good and that your happy with and then instead of building up from a cope peice you can build up your own..

that wasnt E-thug enough so im gonna add this ....

BITING BITCHES CAN SUCK MY FOOTLONG SUB AND CHOKE ON MY DRESSING!!

considering that style.. is not necessarily a graff letter style.. it's a common art style. someone could look anywhere in the world of art and graphic design and get that same concept.

what does it say?

• Like 1

considering that style.. is not necessarily a graff letter style.. it's a common art style. someone could look anywhere in the world of art and graphic design and get that same concept.

absolutely correct. just your run of the mill 'gosh i want my graffiti to be art nouveau but cant think of something on my own' type of technique.

reyes maybe did it best but this kind of thing could be found in any number of typography/letter technique books. try looking in some from time to time, you'll be surprised how many concepts from graphic design are borrowed for the purpose of legal wall aerosol art (lol!)

I dissagree, I hear your point and that is obvious west coast been jackin old english fonts from books for YEARS. But that particualr piece above is str8 swagger jacked FROM Reyes. And its clear as day.

I dissagree, I hear your point and that is obvious west coast been jackin old english fonts from books for YEARS. But that particualr piece above is str8 swagger jacked FROM Reyes. And its clear as day.

I think Reyes is so much sicker than that piece. It's an insult to compare them. The bite is a toy that just looked at Reyes, some type books, or whatever and did it poorly. Reyes has some good letter style mixed with the design.