BITER thread!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

substance is just learing the internet here guys...

you gotta remember, he's kinda like a kid that plays OG mortal kombat for the first time... They only know that Liu Kang can beat anyone if you just keep bicycle kicking...

substance's Umad is his bicycle kick, he thinks it's unstoppable.

Sub Zero has that ice blast, that stops a bicycle kick if done at the right time... my ice blast is the IGNORE BUTTON.

i cant believe i just read through all that. seemed like substance and r-goulet were having a rather rational conversation, both of whom i understand their point.

the racking nonsense kinda came out of nowhere lol...youre a bit too quick to pull your dick out holmes, its not that kind of party...we get it, you rack, big deal. from the tone of the two guys i just mentioned i am going to assume they are around my age bracket or a bit younger...and if thats the case probably racked thousands of cans like we all did. at some point however you do grow out of it lol. the fact that u rack does not really validate anything here, theres only one dude from my generation that i know that still boosts and i gotta say, that guy is not someone you want to emulate.

try to stay on topic

whatever you say Glen. if it makes you sleep better. For some reason, you keep responding though. Adamantly defending biting. I have no idea why. the proof is in the pics of that POSE imposter back there.

Do you think if you tell all your E boys to neg prop me, it will make biting ok? I use UMAD cuz you negged me complaining like a little bitch early on out from a disgruntled self tantrum, and your boys came to your rescue and did the same thing( dont make me publicaly paste all the stupid shit they wrote cuz its hilarious and just makes you look stupider). that my friend is the sole definition of UMAD, upset bitching, but no legs to stand on defending your side of an argument.

You, and your boys are UMAD.

the fuck you talkin about mortal combat for? Stay on topic.

migente-shark-biters-3.jpg

"FUCK THAT! dont be callin my boy robem a biter faggots!"

So since he is your boy he can do no wrong? Funny fact is I've known him longer than you, I don't hate this guy in the least, he is a funny guy. And when you start off paint you most always take influence from your city scene. But my point is that that piece is bit directly from Pose's lrg shirt design a few weeks after it came out. was Pose the first person to do brick letter, no. pull up the pics for your self. Art is influenced by everything you see but put your own spin on it.

Machete rtd

sometime you kids get your panties too tight

• Like 1

^ dude substance ^ your a toy! A "E-TOY" how many pieces did you pAINT THIS WEEKEND>? let me guess.. NONE.. you have no original style yourself.. SO who are you to be on here calling out other people?

tumblr_kpuib395NB1qz7tu8o1_500.jpg