BITER thread!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with manbear, there are defnitely some clear connecticut influences in there, but nothing is a straight up Kem bite

Just because he sucks at biting doesn't mean its not a bite.

He has no style, letter structure sucks....but it still seems like he was trying to imitate a lot of the things Kem does.

DEAR FAB 5 FREDDIE, YOU’RE A CORNY WANNABE, WHERE’S SEVER’S CHECK?

FAB5ISWACK.jpg

This post is sure to ruffle some feathers and possibly damage a few relationships… But i cant bite my tongue on this one since it involves a dear friend and crew member of mine SEVER MSK.

So… I was eating dinner tonight entertaining myself with my iphone browsing the web, I came across something mentioning a recent show at Subliminal Projects in L.A. involving 2 of the most important and influential graffiti artists in history… And one poser. The title of this show ironically was “3 kings” -I nearly threw-up my salad.

Now FUTURA 2000 & LEE QUINONES are undeniably kings in every respect, and I have the highest respect for both artists and in no way aim to disrespect them. I think every writer on the planet would agree they are true kings in every respect… But this less than fabulous Freddie character is a lame and NEVER WAS A GRAFFITI WRITER/ARTIST. Actually let me make a correction… He painted some really shitty piece on a movie set, a music video, started a piece once on one train and didnt finish… and caught a few tags around a trendy neighborhood were a few key galleries were located in the 80′s… This in no way qualifies him as anything but a wanna-be and a perpetrator. To show this lame alongside true legends FUTURA & LEE is a travesty and insult to the culture.

Now I bet your wondering why I am going so hard at poor Fab-5 and knocking the guy’s hustle… Under any other circumstances I’d have a chuckle and go about my business… But I absolutely can not leave this one alone because that shit Fab-5 tried to present in a gallery as “original art” isn’t original. Fab’s “art” is composed entirely of stolen bits and pieces from my friend SEVER’s art… And its reproduced tragically might i add. Here is a guy who was NEVER a graffiti writer… Posing as a “king of graffiti” -All the while stealing from a REAL graffiti writer. SEVER is a world renown & globally recognized & respected graffiti artist… I bet “King FAB 5″ doesn’t even know who SEVER is and stumbled across SEVER’s work doing a google search… FUCKING PATHETIC.

Surely “King Fab-5″ would have a long catalogue of his own work to “sample” from to create original pieces for his art show right? -Wrong, he doesn’t have shit because he never did shit.

-Here are some sample of “King Fab-5′s”

work found on ARRESTED MOTION…

SEVER’s S upside down as well as a E from a SEVER piece.

IMG_0247.jpg

I guess “King FAB-5″ thought if he put SEVER’s V upside=down nobody would notice… WRONG.

IMG_0208.jpg

Again, SEVER’s R is the central focus here, turned 45 degrees counter-clockwise surrounded by more elements from SEVER’s pieces.

IMG_0116.jpg

SEVER’s E is at the center here, rotated 180 degrees counter-clockwise. Looks like a M belonging to TOTEM is also center.

IMG_0065.jpg

Another of SEVER’s E’s as well as another of his V’s… SHAME on you Freddie!

IMG_0062.jpg

-And here are some samples of SEVER’s work. Now to the non graffiti-ist might not initially recognize what has been stolen… But any experienced writer will spot it immediately. One of the first codes a graffiti artist learns is the value of originality, and that stealing or “Biting” another artists work is frowned upon… Surely a “king” should be well aware of this elementary rule.

548856873_6b84a4d86c_b.jpg

506054206_fb5a30410d_b.jpg

1357307534_92e36ac74c_b.jpg

2987744871_9c3120e967_o.jpg

Picture-6.jpg

Picture-4.jpg

3164226384_0d8de0d128_b.jpg

4098997951_9ac015ea3a_b.jpg

4664721766_a029b66cd9_b.jpg

4910929659_0d3bd8718b_o.jpg

found here:

http://revok1.com/blog/2011/09/dear-fab-5-freddie-youre-a-corny-wannabe-wheres-severs-check/

IMG_7420_thumb-512x768.jpg

REVOK JUST HAD TO SET IT OFF!!! SOMETHING IVE BEEN WANTING TO DO SINCE I SAW THIS FAB FAKE FREDDY PIECE IN THE ART IN THE STREET’S EVENT AT THE MOCA IN L.A SHIT HAS MY BROTHER JEE AND MY HOMIE’S SPOT AND DET’S PIECES IN HIS PAINTING

AND YOU CALL THAT ORIGINAL ARTWORK!!! THAT’S SO DISRESPECTFUL!!! I THIS DUDE IS OUT OF HIS MIND AND NEED’S TO REALLY BE CHECKED ON THIS CAUSE WRITER’S WORK HARD TO DO THESE PIECES IN THE HOOD FOR SOMEONE TO JUST TAKE THEM AND PUT THEM ON THERE PAINTING’S AND SAY IT’S THERE ORIGINAL ARTWORK!!!!!

THAT’S SO FOUL!!! AYO FAB WERE’S MY BROTHER JEE’S CHECK!!!!

FAB5ISWACK_thumb-664x509.jpg

FAB FAKE FREDDY!!!!