Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soup BDC

You know when you get into a fight and later remember things you should have said?

Yeah it burns me up.

Today I was called in to see the director of our art major's department, which was more of a "IM THE ALMIGHTY DIRECTOR YOU SHALL OBEY!" while I try to defend myself as much as possible after she says "If you argue with me, or any of your teachers again I'll have you kicked out, and I've already been given the Ok to do so from the administration."

She talked so much bullshit.

She said all my work sucked. I forgot to ask, WHY?

I told her my work was as good if not better than the rest of the class, ands he said dont look at the rest of the class's work. She said that this art department doesnt grade on a curve. I should have told her, how the fuck does that work. You're not grading math papers.

She asked me why I changed from industrial design to graphic design. I told her because industrial design was a different skill set. She had the BALLS to say "OH YEAH WELL I'VE DONE SOME INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. IT'S A LOT OF DRAWING JUST LIKE HERE." And I should have told her, NO IT'S FUCKING NOT! IT'S A LOT OF BONDO. IT'S A LOT OF RINSHAPE AND TEN POUND FOAM. IT'S A LOT OF HOURS IN A MINIMALLY VENTED SPRAY BOOTH. IT'S A LOT OF CHOKING ON CARCINOGENS YOU BITCH.

I'm seriously about to fail art school because I'm good and I say I am. I need help.. I have a teacher with an axe to grind and is making me redo all my work from this semester in two weeks, a director that wants me dead... and this is a FUNDEMENTAL CLASS!!!

I'll elaborate if anyone can please help me.

I agree, why hasn't the show blown up more than it has? It is known, but not enough considering its almost as good Chapelle...

i saw an episode the other day

ali g was talkin to some politician about money and asked "why dont we have a $51.45 bill, this way we wouldn't need any change?" to which the politician replied " well how would u pay for something thats $51.50?"

to which the genius ali g replies "yo, id just whip out my $51.50 bill then! Safe!"

hahahahaha fat cat got owned, he had nothing to say to that

Post up your work and let the OZ give you the grade.

Anybody catch the season 6 opener of Trailer Park Boys?

you dont get caught in that situation, you just bitch slap them and laugh in their face.. that way even if they say something gud you've won because youve fucked them up :D

My laptop's about to run out of juice.

photos2sm.jpg

AAUMastersSwimOld.gif

13.gif

Rule was 2" square, five of the same letters, specific font type, minimal number of colors.

The photo collage is nice.

My advice is, shut your yap about being so good. Telling people your good (particuly elder people in the industry) just makes them think your a tosser.

At Uni , the best lesson I learnt was to cater to what the lecturers want, instead of what I wanted. You dont grade yourself , they do. Think about it.

Sorry for repeats. Fuckin edit.

Crest.gif

swim.gif

These two are i guess D work. Any Graphic Designers care to help?

i dont really know whats going on with the second, but the first is pretty damn cliche.

your work isn't at all bad, but it's not really a whole lot to be bragging about either.

just roll with it, learn what you can and be out. as cats have said, as soon as you start bragging about how nice you are to people who've been in the industry for a billion years, you look like a shitty, snot nosed rich kid prick and tht will only make shit worse.

Weird. I have a degree in ID and I don't remember being all THAT overwhelmed by noxious stuff. Sure it was there, but easily 75% of it was drawing. It's funny, cause now I do mostly graphic design.

ID is awesome dude, you should have stuck around.

this is classic... thats why you should never trust anybody when they said this or that about a fight...cause you always hear a different story that sounds more like the truth

if anything.. you can always spraypaint bitch on her car... i know girls dont like that and will cruise around in that car until they get something done... lol

write bitch and have an arrow pointing at the driver's window

btw... art is art... my parents bitched out one of my teachers when i was in the 1st grade cause she wrote a big red F on my drawing of a tree... so i painted the leaves purple.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now