i took some vicodin then forgot until all of a sudden i was high. (an shit)

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: i took some vicodin then forgot until all of a sudden i was high.

what does ambien have to do w/ vicoden??

took a horse sized percocet lastnight and melted away in my chair watching the tube

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was seeing this girl that was friends with this really, really, old woman. So old, that basically she kept talking about how anxious she was to die and get it over with. anyway, she finally passed away. the girl and I always kinda ran hot and cold and we were on one of our cold stretches when she calls me up. she tells me H**** finally passed away and that she left me something. I never met the old lady...so the idea of her specifically leaving ME something seemed pretty weird. So I go meet the girl...yada, yada, yada and she finally asks...well...do you want what H**** left you? I'm like....eh sure. Turns out the out lady willed me the remainder of her hydrocodone pills.

is this the hot boring girl that you're sposed to hook me up with?

fucking, heshy...i traded him his ex for a paper label burnt OJ, and he totally screwed me.

dudes on the internet be lyin.

haha...what's up seeks? good to see you back on the ounce and in old form.

nah, it wasn't the same bird. this one was pretty interesting, but she was completely fucking crazy...like stalker level crazy. I did see that other girl a few monthes ago though. I even thought about smashing. She's still boring...and still has those ginormous boobies.

having 2 herniated discs and a good doc=120 10/500 vicodin every month. i made deans list last semester too just havin a ways with these things.

edit: within a year ill be teaching hs kids literature and creative writing as well

haha...what's up seeks? good to see you back on the ounce and in old form.

nah, it wasn't the same bird. this one was pretty interesting, but she was completely fucking crazy...like stalker level crazy. I did see that other girl a few monthes ago though. I even thought about smashing. She's still boring...and still has those ginormous boobies.

She has ginormous boobies and you're worried about how boring she is?

a girl is only as boring as her boobs are.

you can make her interesting, you have the power.

seriously though, boring doesnt even bother me anymore. boring is predictable, and predictable wont fuck your friends or up and leave you on some bullshit. i'm A-OK with boring.

i havent fucked with vicodin in a while, i remember like 2 years ago i got addicted to them shits for like a couple of weeks, and the only reason i stopped was because the bottles my friend gave me ran out.

My name is CACashRefund and i have a pill popping problem.

:crap:

seriously though' date=' boring doesnt even bother me anymore. boring is predictable, and predictable wont fuck your friends or up and leave you on some bullshit. i'm A-OK with boring.[/quote']

seeks...I typed up this whole long paragraph on this...and then decided it was waaaay too serious to post. I'm just gonna say I understand where you're coming from in regards to the "unpredictable" girls, but I think doing a complete 180 and going with boring, predictable girls is the wrong move. If you're like me...you'll just lose interest and end up walking all over them. You gotta have a little from column A and a little from column B.

of course, your idea of boring and my idea of boring could be completely different.

also wanted to point out that my boring ex had no ass whatsoever. none. nada. zilch.

and that should be a crime considering those boobies were like a 36 DD.

whoa nelly. 36dd is a little larger than i have any interest in. was she hellof petite? cause i suppose i could overlook it then, but if she's one of those chunky girls with big tits, that aint how team zissou rolls.

and i was just kidding about boring being awesome. but after a life time of frequently dating insane girls, sanity, even if it risks hanging out on the safe side, isnt so bad. plus, you gotta take into consideration the fact that i'm old, dont drink, dont do drugs...im kind of boring on my own. a girl that cna just chill out and work on art, or lawyer projects or whatever this broad does...i aint mad at it.

the ass thing is a serious issue though.

*butt cleft

i smoke a lot of weed and drink beer on the weekends, occasionally during the week but not every night.

this thread makes me want to do a lot of drugs though.

anyone know if i can mailorder syzzurrp (promethazine *sp?) ?!?!?

She might have been a 34 instead of a 36, I can't really remember, but yeah...she was beyond petite. Ole girl was so tiny, she'd make Napolean Dynamite feel like the hulk. She was a safety engineer for a big name company here in the states. She made phenomenal money, but she'd freak out every time I did anything remotely unsafe...including setting my mail on the stove for a hot minute.

I'll let you know how the lawyer project chic works out later. I'm still evaluating that one. Nice tits, has an ass, makes lawyer money, but also works lawyer hours. One minute she seems crazier than the variety pack of pop rocks, the next...boring as a three hour math lecture.

Archived