The new 12oz.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LIKE THIS NEW LOOK. FRESH COLORS. ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT A LOT OF VETERANS WON'T BE POSTING HERE AGAIN (AT LEAST UNDER THEIR OLD "VETERAN" NAMES) BECAUSE THEY WERE MADE DURING A TIME WHEN YOU COULD JUST MAKE UP A RANDOM E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT DIDN'T EXIST. THIS SITE HAS HAD MAKE-OVERS/FACELIFTS IN THE PAST BUT IT DIDN'T EFFECT WHETHER PEOPLE COULD POST HERE AGAIN. WONDER WHY THEY DECIDED TO DO THIS AND ALLOW IT TO FOUL UP A LOT OF ACCOUNTS.

Again, the only thing I have to complain about is the yellow text on white background. If y'all can do some complex-as-hell shit like making this whole thing run, I KNOW one of you has taken a simple "user interface" course somewhere. If not, common sense should have righted you.

Other than that, GoogleAd posts actually cross the black right hand border and head to the edge of the screen. I can post screen caps if you want to see for yourself. Using Opera 8.51.

Thread descriptions don't pop for me either unless I place the cursor right below the thread-starter's handle and the border that separates the posts. I'm assuming you should be able to mouse-over anywhere in that box and see the thread description pop up in the status bar or as a info-bubble?

Other than that, GoogleAd posts actually cross the black right hand border and head to the edge of the screen. I can post screen caps if you want to see for yourself. Using Opera 8.51.

Thread descriptions don't pop for me either unless I place the cursor right below the thread-starter's handle and the border that separates the posts. I'm assuming you should be able to mouse-over anywhere in that box and see the thread description pop up in the status bar or as a info-bubble?

both of those things work fine in firefox. the google ads are a little wider in IE, but the thread description works ok

I cant even give props to myself. Now this is bullshit. I deserve props, every post. Im on top like that.

This new shit aint bad. I do miss the number of pages though, instead of 'last page'. I would always just pass by and be like 'oh damn myspace picture post is banging 989 pages now? Damn, the ugly, the emo and the hot bitches must be hittin it hard right now on that myspace.com tip' and Id just quietly agree with myself.

The ads arent a problem, background Ill have to adjust, I got my username back plus the email I had was fucked and dudes hooked it up to a new address and a new password, so I got my postcount back and shit.....AND SHIT.

the google ad sence post really doesn't stick out at all. I hardly even notice it.

haha i didn't even know there were ads. i thought there was just a blank space where the post would have been.. i'm using mozilla's adblock so it won't show the ad..

cheap bastards cannot afford to buy webspace they have to use ads like chimp said just get a ad blocker/FIREFOX and you will not see them again

up until now raven has paid for the servers this thing runs on out of his own pocket, and also pays the small fortune in bandwidth every month to keep it going. if you don't like the fact that he might want to get a little reimbursement for the 7+ years he's been running this site on his own dollar so he can continue to provide this forum free of charge to the 30,000+ people registered here, then you know how to close the window. go over to one of the other forums that are "keeping it real" or whatever

up until now raven has paid for the servers this thing runs on out of his own pocket' date=' and also pays the small fortune in bandwidth every month to keep it going. if you don't like the fact that he might want to get a little reimbursement for the 7+ years he's been running this site on his own dollar so he can continue to provide this forum free of charge to the 30,000+ people registered here, then you know how to close the window. go over to one of the other forums that are "keeping it real" or whatever[/quote']

Werd, Props to raven for keeping this site goin for 7+ years!

Get use to it or get off the ounce!! :)

to do that you have to log in first' date=' hence the problem[/quote']

log in with your old name and password, then it'll take you to another page. click the 'lost password' link, then put in the email addy you had set up for that username. check your email, click the link in the email, then you'll be sent a new password

both of those things work fine in firefox. the google ads are a little wider in IE' date=' but the thread description works ok[/quote']

Man, I can't wait until my browser of choice (Opera) gets 8% of the market share. Then y'all will have to support it just like FireFox.

:p