The new 12oz.

Poop Man Bob

ive clicked on a few of the adds.. cuz thats how it works.

browse around, even if your not seeing anything that looks worthwhile.. then open 12oz in another window. that makes the money for the 12 ounce, yo.

now that's a good idea. this man knows how things work.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive clicked on a few of the adds.. cuz thats how it works.

browse around, even if your not seeing anything that looks worthwhile.. then open 12oz in another window. that makes the money for the 12 ounce, yo.

here is a man who is doing his bit to keep our little (read: fucking huge) forum alive. we thank you

increasing the font size to 120% makes shit a lot lot better. the white screen's really only a bitch after dark. last night i walked into a dark room after being on here for a half hour and it had me seeing spots like i just got done staring into a strobe light.

whaterrr.

and i've clicked the google ads a few times already.

agreed. whenever i think of him i think of a man with a gigantic bubble for a nose who is whining about why he is the only person who thinks he's the dopest rapper alive

haha i was watching him in beef and he acts like hes the hip hop spokesman, not only that he also considers himself a pretty good graffiti artist

ive never seen any of his shit so i cant really be a judge on that one

when i saw my first krs-one interview, i was in like 8th grade... on that "rhyme and reason" documentary... that shit was hilarious. cuz back then in that age group you only listened to mainstream shit. therefore, i had no idea who krs-one was. just saw some ugly dude with a coconut head with dreads, and a big-ass cartoon nose all enthusiastically talking about why he's not a person "into hiphop," but how he IS "hiphop." i just remember finding it hilarious that he talked like a nerdy white guy when he's supposed to be a rapper representing the streets. you can tell that dude krs-one loves interviews. he's always excited and jubilant when people get to focus attention on him and his point of views.

Wsup with that bbcode in the sigs?

It went away overnight. I know you couldnt use images but still being able to center your shit was pretty nice with the colors, size, and font choices it just kept getting better.

But now it went bye bye

*Is there any way we can get a weekly checkup on how much is being brought into 12oz through the google ads? Like a sticky or some shit. Ill be clicking on the ads everytime I cum here to make sure my internet home is stacking that paper.

when i saw my first krs-one interview' date=' i was in like 8th grade... on that "rhyme and reason" documentary... that shit was hilarious. cuz back then in that age group you only listened to mainstream shit. therefore, i had no idea who krs-one was. just saw some ugly dude with a coconut head with dreads, and a big-ass cartoon nose all enthusiastically talking about why he's not a person "into hiphop," but how he IS "hiphop." i just remember finding it hilarious that he talked like a nerdy white guy when he's supposed to be a rapper representing the streets. you can tell that dude krs-one loves interviews. he's always excited and jubilant when people get to focus attention on him and his point of views.[/quote']

You didn't know who KRS was in grade eight? You were living under a rock, then. Who the hell was "mainstream" back then? Boogiemonstaz? Nirvana?

not really diggin the new banner or the fact that the page is now labelled "the graffiti destination".... happy that controls work... whites a little bright, maybe ill get used to it, maybe i wont.... all in all its a better board, or at least it will be once i get used to everything.... and i been clickin the ads too... why the fuck not? i spend enough time on this board... why not spend an extra 30 seconds helpin pay the bills...

You didn't know who KRS was in grade eight? You were living under a rock' date=' then. Who the hell was "mainstream" back then? Boogiemonstaz? Nirvana?[/quote']

one reason is cuz i'm from l.a. and at the time (95-96) most of the shit i listened to was dr. dre, 2pac, snoop, ice cube, mack 10, bone thugs, dogg pound, etc... mainstream was whoever got radio/video play at the time... and krs-one wasn't one of them.

one reason is cuz i'm from l.a. and at the time (95-96) most of the shit i listened to was dr. dre' date=' 2pac, snoop, ice cube, mack 10, bone thugs, dogg pound, etc... mainstream was whoever got radio/video play at the time... and krs-one wasn't one of them.[/quote']

I don't know, dude. KRS was on the radio quite a lot back then. Not as much as Dre, Cube, or Bone Thugz, but still - the fact that you had never heard of him, and that you're a negroid from LA, is disconcerting.