Destruction League

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

To get this to really work I think we need more teenage girl profiles as friends...then build each other's comments/backup stories...I know when i go on the myspace you can tell a fake profile cause its all "Thanks for that Add" or "Hit me up" comments, and no "Last night was cool" or "Joey is such a dork, did you do your homework"

^^ is true I wanna do this so bad but i dont want to link my work email to this...

on page 3, i gave a link to disposable email address creators.

really simple, dude.

edit: i agree with sneakandcreep. we need to build these fake girls lives up a little.

i'm gonna change my location to ojai california.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

We are working on it. Takes time to build back stories...

I think my girl need a "emo" friend

Some1 you should make a token fat girl with the angles profile

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Are you making a profile yet?? Stop messing around dood....we need to tweak this shit until the story is solid as a rock....Sneak is not sleeping for awhile doing research on making his profile so believable its not funny.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
its gonna look weird if everyone all has the exact same friends list...... you might want to take on some innocent bystanders as friends to add to the beleivability factor...

Yeah, I added some people from around the "area" I'm going to start a fake corrispondence to them...also i am making multiple profiles for "friends"

Yeah, I added some people from around the "area" I'm going to start a fake corrispondence to them...also i am making multiple profiles for "friends"

i find it awesome and extremely funny how you are getting into this all hardcore and foot first (as in kicking down a door in serbia "foot first")