Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SilentBob

FATALIST

This is an official thank you for joining my crusade of hate on Spud Mckenzie's mediocre drunk posting spree.

Thank you.

Regards,

Bob

yeah i was in a bad mood this morning so i decided to take it out on spud's threads. your welcome.

since there's a thread entitled to me, let me take the opportunity to post things that i love and hate. Also feel free to ask me anything. i may answer your questions.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I hate it when computers in movies make all sorts of fucking crazy noises while they're being used. "ACCESSING FILE..." BLEEP DITDITDITDITDITDITDITDIT BREEEAP BOP BEEP. What the fuck, computers don't make any sounds like that, why the hell do filmmakers feel the need to add those sounds? Did the computer seem too boring otherwise?

bump for my homegirl Ms. fatal..

holla at your play cousin..

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 21 2006, 11:12 AM

I hate it when computers in movies make all sorts of fucking crazy noises while they're being used. "ACCESSING FILE..." BLEEP DITDITDITDITDITDITDITDIT BREEEAP BOP BEEP. What the fuck, computers don't make any sounds like that, why the hell do filmmakers feel the need to add those sounds? Did the computer seem too boring otherwise?

fer really though......

hahhhhhhhhhh

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 21 2006, 07:12 AM

YEAH AND WHEN THEY MAKE THEM SUPER-ADVANCED WITH CRAZY GRAPHICS ON THE SCREEN AND EVERYTHING MOVING SUPER FAST AND VIDEOS AND GPS SATELLITE TRACKING ANYONE'S MOVEMENTS IN THE WORLD. THEY CAN'T JUST SHOW WINDOWS XP OR SOME SHIT AND THE COMPUTER LOADING CUZ I GUESS THAT'S NOT EXCITING ENOUGH.

Originally posted by count chocula@Mar 21 2006, 01:22 PM

whats with the hatred of 'zales'?

she works there.

or she used to

or it's her competitor

either way, fuck zales.

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 21 2006, 11:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 21 2006, 11:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>bump for my homegirl Ms. fatal..

holla at your play cousin..

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-^ . ^@Mar 21 2006, 12:33 PM

I :love2: fatalist.

even after a long airplane ride, a night of sitting on a bar stool all night waiting for me to get off work and no sleep...

she still is a beauty>>

M. you are the shizz!!

27736987_a1d78a1db1.jpg

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Scarekroe+Mar 21 2006, 12:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scarekroe - Mar 21 2006, 12:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Mamerro@Mar 21 2006, 07:12 AM

YEAH AND WHEN THEY MAKE THEM SUPER-ADVANCED WITH CRAZY GRAPHICS ON THE SCREEN AND EVERYTHING MOVING SUPER FAST AND VIDEOS AND GPS SATELLITE TRACKING ANYONE'S MOVEMENTS IN THE WORLD. THEY CAN'T JUST SHOW WINDOWS XP OR SOME SHIT AND THE COMPUTER LOADING CUZ I GUESS THAT'S NOT EXCITING ENOUGH.

[/b]

And whenever they're trying to get a match from some database full of mugshots, ALL the mugshots HAVE to appear on the screen in super fast succesion until the computer gets a match.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I FEEL LOVED. THANKS PFFFFFFT AND MS. SUGAR.

i use to work at zales. yeah fuck that place, i've moved on.

Originally posted by count chocula@Mar 21 2006, 05:22 PM

questions...

what was in your backpack at the time of that first picture?

and:

whats with the hatred of 'zales'?

hmmm. i don't recall a backpack?

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Mar 21 2006, 03:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Mar 21 2006, 03:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Mar 21 2006, 10:10 AM

LOVE:

Yeah, my girl loves the pearl necklace too!!

Sorry, it had to be said.

[/b]

your girl has class.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this