The medical hot girls of 12oz

WhiteOx

GLIKO IS RIGHT. MOST 12OZ CHICKS ARE BUSTED. THERE ARE A FEW CUTE/HOT ONES, BUT GENERALLY WHEN YOU DEAL TOMBOYS THAT ENGAGE IN PREDOMINANTLY "MALE" ACTIVITIES -- THOSE WOMEN TEND TO RESEMBLE MALES AND OTHER DISGUSTING CREATURES. NO WONDER SO MANY 12OZ CHICKS ARE DYKES. CHICKS THAT PARTAKE IN FOOTBALL, GRAFF, JOIN THE MILITARY, HAVE BEER BINGING CONTESTS, AND OTHER ACTIVITIES DOMINATED BY MEN TEND TO LOOK MANLY AND LIKE PUSSY JUST AS MUCH AS MEN.

BUT YEAH THERE ARE A COUPLE CUTIES. BUT SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE BLOWING A LOT OF THESE BITCHES HEADS UP (THAT AREN'T EVEN CUTE). AND THEN THEY GET AN INFLATED EGO, AND THEN WHEN THEY LEAVE THE INTERNET AND VENTURE OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD ACTING ALL STUCK UP AND RAISING THEIR NOSE TO PEOPLE, THEN REALITY HITS THEM WHEN THEY HIT THEIR MID 30'S AND REALIZE THEY STILL DON'T HAVE A MAN BECAUSE THEY TURNED THEIR NOSE UP AT TOO MANY OR GOT LEFT FOR OTHER CHICKS THAT WERE ACTUALLY HOT. THEN THEY BECOME DESPERATE REALIZING MENOPAUSE IS AROUND THE CORNER AND ALL THEIR OTHER PEERS THEY GREW UP WITH NOW HAVE HUSBANDS AND FAMILIES. SO THEY EITHER BECOME DESPERATE AND TRY TO LATCH ON TO EVERY GUY THEY ENCOUNTER OR THEY BECOME DEPRESSED AND WATCH OPRAH AND SOAP OPERA'S ALL DAY BINGING ON BON BONS AND CHOCOLATES WHILE TAKING PROZAC AND CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE.

IT HAPPENS A LOT.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract

i just learned what those two little bumps in that girls back mean from a doctor but i;ll just share that her tit looks nice

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep@Mar 20 2006, 09:24 AM

dear decu,

i have written this to let you know that i have given you permission to be my baby momma. you have the following privilages of washing my underwear,buying my clothes,babysitting my other babymomas kids while i go on a date with slutty white girls, and hiding me when the police come lookin for me.

sincerely moogle teh crawlin dahkness

;) ;)

Damn your charming if you weren't on the other side of the country

bwoy...

I'd like to know what those back dimples mean Tesseract?

It might explain a lot or nothing.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Mar 20 2006, 02:59 PM

what ever happened to Jades Blue? I seem to remember her being on the attractive side.

yeah she was pretty..another 12oz asian girl

hasn't been around in awhile

she was supposed to make a graf website.

i had sent her a bunch of work maybe three years ago.

maybe she found something other than graf to get into

Guest nutsonmychin!

I dont think any of the girls on here are ugly. i think pound for pound the chikcs on 12oz are way sexier than the guys.

edit- /nohomo

Originally posted by symbols+Mar 20 2006, 01:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Mar 20 2006, 01:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Mar 20 2006, 02:59 PM

what ever happened to Jades Blue? I seem to remember her being on the attractive side.

yeah she was pretty..another 12oz asian girl

[/b]

didn't realize she was azn...I do remember some olive-ish skin though.

Originally posted by porkchop+Mar 21 2006, 04:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porkchop - Mar 21 2006, 04:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>mmm. Rental is stunning.

thats what i thought. GO ABC!

[/b]

Originally posted by symbols@Mar 21 2006, 04:36 AM

werd.

my vote can go to rental.

overlooked far too often

<!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Mar 21 2006, 04:53 AM

I've never seen rental, but she's got a great personality.  And she said that I'm "not that ugly" or something, which is cool.

Tesseract - what is the damn condition?

i'll pass on the kind words.

i think she's gorgeous too, and a sick sense of humour, which makes her infinately more attractive. she made a funny about doggy vagina last night, i didn't know whether to laugh or vomit

Originally posted by Scarekroe@Mar 21 2006, 02:55 AM

GLIKO IS RIGHT. MOST 12OZ CHICKS ARE BUSTED. THERE ARE A FEW CUTE/HOT ONES, BUT GENERALLY WHEN YOU DEAL TOMBOYS THAT ENGAGE IN PREDOMINANTLY "MALE" ACTIVITIES -- THOSE WOMEN TEND TO RESEMBLE MALES AND OTHER DISGUSTING CREATURES.

once again, you have demonstarted the need to shut your own mouth. i have met many of the 12oz ladies, and not one of them was a tomboy. congratulatons on being the dumbest kid on channel zero this week