LOWRIDER BIKES

Magnet Man

yo! im building a lowrider out on the eastcoast of canada. im looking for parts. i found a few sites that sell from cali. but im looking for something a little closer to home.

If anyone knows of eastcoast lowrider sites or stores that sell parts please post em up!

thanks;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Most of the lowrider bike stuff I see comes out of California. There are a lot of companies based out of the south bay out here. You might be stuck ordering from one of them. Have you checked the ads in Lowridermagazine?

360's in a lowrider bike. These bikes aren't meant for riding around in and doing tricks. They're mostly for show and to take out once in a while to show off.

yo i got one of those in live in mass and no some fleamarkets around here that i got parts at but prolly wouldnt be to much help sence yo in canada. and if u want some info on that stuff jus eamil me justine_tyme_56@hotmail.com . here some pics of muh bike

http://www.artsource1.com/tritownstreetrods/images/Dave%20Palmer/Dave_Palmer_bycicle.jpg'>

http://www.artsource1.com/tritownstreetrods/images/Dave%20Palmer/Dave_Palmer_bycicle2.jpg'>

damn, i wish i coulod remember the name of that place..... i met this old man about 40 or so who had a dope ass lowrider bike and had it built in canada, it was in western canada but thats better than ordering around from cali, ill ask around for ya man.

oh yeah, thats all that goes on in canadamoose hunting and lumberjacking. my lowrider goes well with my igloo too.

we put one of those things on hydros for some cholo guy at work the other week...i dont like em but it was fun riding it around the parking lot and flexing on people its gay though cause you have to have a cart that follows you with the batteries and pumps

my friend had a lowrider bike. it was just something he had-wasnt all nice and shit so it was ridable. he had to role it for a while cuz he got his bmx jacked. all of us on bmx bikes and this nigga on a lowrider bike.

I saw this one gangster fool coming out of trailer park on his black lowrider bike, with all this fucking velvet on the seat and he even provided room for a large bumping boombox on the back. He had built a box out of metal and painted it. I cant talk shit on it, because I wish I had one myself..

and some fat whitewalls!

Originally posted by Remy Martin

what the fuck are you going to do with a low rider bike in canada? go moose hunting?

totally... so far i've gone moosehunting with my skateboard, but i think its time for an upgrade...

maybe even weld a little gun rack on there...

Archived