mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

soup,

decided fuck it, im doing the hardtail. dropped a $500 deposit today. dude claims he can do the whole thing out the door for a grand. i dont believe him, but we'll see. claimed if i did the 1200 kit, and the hardtail, he could do it for $1500. if thats real talk, im probably gonna do that also.

thats all.

i stay lying to my insurance carrier... ALWAYS.

i give them a zip code in the suburbs

tell them i ride my bike less than 500 miles/year & that it's stored in a private garage in said suburb.

i've also told them that i've been legally riding for umpteen years (i don't have a license btw) and have never been called on it.

Likes... not much

Dislikes... front wheel, seat cover, tank, bars, light, cheap looking hardtail, not sure why there's such a huge disc brake up front, and the wrap's a mess.

My bikes down and out atm. I have to learn how to repair an oil leak from a fork tube. Fucking hell.

I won't get a bike.

No matter how good you are it's just a matter of time before you lay it down.

Plus I'm alays drinking...

Plus I drive like a maniac, push it almost too far no matter wht I do.

All my uncles had bikes when they were youngeran have tried to get me to get one but I won't. Self preservation I guess.

No fender benders with em.

Other than that, that style of bike considered gay or what?

Drunk post

The style isnt gay--it's the lack thereof.

Hahaha from here

So you always wanted a motorcycle while you were married. You worked 40+ plus hours a week and kept your wife happy by letting her run the checkbook, but there was never any money left over for anything you wanted. She had her BMW, her store bought boobs, latest clothing and the biweekly pedi mani, but never a enough money for a cheap motorcycle to put around the back roads on. So, you sucked it up and put up with it. She complained that you didnt make enough money to support her and the kids. She wanted to go out on Friday night and you just wanted to collapse on the couch and enjoy this house that you are working so hard to pay for, that she says it is a prison. so there she is off having a good time with her friends every weekend and starts staying out later and later. Soon enough the inevitable, she is having an affair. Some smooth talking accountant is shagging her. so you get the divorce, pay your child support, see your kids every other weekend, but something is still missing from your life.

Well here it is. A cheap, mean bike. A true classic the CB750, legendary reliability, a great starter or intro bike. 750cc's of metric power. New tires, chain and battery. Always garaged, well taken care of.

Drop off that alimony check in style.

• Like 1

did first day of motorcycle range driving. hot out there on the black top with a flannel and a black helmet. on to day two manana, and test and lord willing pass and then on to dmv to get class m license. then we go on a mission. help me with your opinions. a 2010 road glide in ultra black or black denim. look it up, and let me know what you think.

did first day of motorcycle range driving. hot out there on the black top with a flannel and a black helmet. on to day two manana, and test and lord willing pass and then on to dmv to get class m license. then we go on a mission. help me with your opinions. a 2010 road glide in ultra black or black denim. look it up, and let me know what you think.

Denim.